Updated Wai Standings

Discussion in 'Studio Lounge Games' started by Aaron, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Since I have nothing else to do during the day, besides looking for a job and nobody is calling. I'm finally getting around to updating the list of who won every week with every answer. Plus it should help out WAI Madness in August.

I'm going to the old site SBS and even though the site no longer in use. In the past I use to be able to search old threads and now I'm getting no more results?

So, for now on my spreadsheet WAI 3 - 31 has no results, besides who won.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

So far I’m up to week #300 and discovered I put the wrong winner name for couple of weeks. So this update will effect the standings. I’m just giving an heads up sorry to those who may been effected. The list should be completed in a day or two.

3. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Is Koop back down to 0.0?

semipenguin and Wolf like this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Since I haven't gone past #300 yet. Something looked funny so I went back and looked the week where somebody else won. Coming to find out there were two 280 WAI.

Who Am I? Week #280
    Who Am I? Week #280

So maybe we have been off a week # for a long time. But who knows maybe chuck notice it and finally caught up to the right week past 300? I'll find out soon when I finally go past WAI 300.

JHDK likes this.
  5. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

King Chuck had a crazy girlfriend during this WAI. His mind might have been preoccupied

scotchandcigar and Wolf like this.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

You are our resident WAI statistician/scribe/historian. It makes me think of that animatronic fella in Spaceship Earth.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Aaron and Wolf like this.
  7. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Well, I'm officially done going through all of WAI threads, but WAI 3 - 31 on SBS which I can't find those threads right now. But I do have the winners for those games.

Even though the last game was #427 and since I found there were two #280 threads and nobody ever notices the mistake. We have been off by a number since Dec 2014/Jan 2015. So technically there has been 428 WAI.

I'll post the spreadsheet sometime tomorrow, I want to clean it up and organize everything first.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  8. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Here is the latest standings through WAI 1 - 428.

Since there was an extra week never discovered and I had to correct a couple of weeks. Because I put the wrong winner on that week, which was Hectic twice and I'm very sorry about it Hectic! But that missing week Hectic did win it, so he gained a win.

Here are the corrections since from 425 to 428, which includes hectic and semi latest wins.

Hectic has 45 wins, not 47
    Jon has 31 wins, not 30
    scotch has 7 wins, not 6

WAI-428.png

9. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

YIKES!

Thanks for noticing, Wolf!

HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

C'mon Aaron!
    You can take first place!

Wolf and Aaron like this.
  11. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Woohoo!

Wolf likes this.
  12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I finally found the missing WAI 3 - 31 threads. It was here at DRC the entire time, just buried in the couple hundred pages in the Studio Lounge, not in the Studio Lounge Games. Below is a sample of what the WAI spreadsheet looks like. I have listed when it was posted for that week for Month/Year, Week #, Winners, Subject, Answers, and C# stands for # of Clues.

Sorry I didn't add what the clue was for each week, if that was included then the spreadsheet would have looked ugly.

WAIsample.png

As I posted this, I thought of another column to add when that user received there next win, like for an example for me WAI #426 was win #19 for me. But that can be posted when we reach WAI #450.

I'm also creating a special WAI spreadsheet for records, like a first win, last win, longest winning streak, one clue wonders club and whatever else I can think of or you guys like to see.

Attached Files:

• WAI.pdf
      File size:
      135.2 KB
      Views:
  13. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

We've had two merkins.

14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Not the only time the answer was used twice.

doubleanswers.png

scotchandcigar and memebag like this.
  15. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Thanks for creating the spreadsheet, Wolf! I'll use it to prevent myself from creating multiple WAIs.

Eight years between merkins ain't too bad. :)

In regards to John Hancock, it was the person in 274 and the company on 7.

16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

You're very welcome and thanks for 10 great years for this game, especially when October comes. That when WAI was started. Also, WAI 1 & 2 threads can be found in SBS and the rest in DRC.

When I was going through all the threads, you mention a couple of times you banned a couple of answers like Justin Beaver which I can agree. But Nickelback? :cry:

Since I created this lovely spreadsheet for you :brow: and I let the Rick Astley answer get pass me. Can you maybe lift the Nickelback ban? :D

Especially I know this one good clue and I can't believe I am going to say it. Plus the link below shows proof in the history part.

In the early 90's what was Nickelback cover band name?

Village Idiot

Nickelback - Wikipedia

kingchuck69 likes this.
  17. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

That's what she said.

18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Village Idiot is the metric translation of Nickelback.....

kingchuck69 likes this.
  19. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

I thought so. I seem to remember that answer once before

20. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Yet you still didn't get it the second time.