"Valentine's Radio" Returns to SiriusXM Radio

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008

SIRIUS XM Radio announced today that it will launch “Valentine’s Radio,”a four-day, limited-run channel featuring listener requests, special guest DJs, performances, love songs and stories.

“Valentine’s Radio” will launch on*Friday, February 11 at*12:00 pm ET and will run through the end of*Valentine’s Day on Sirius channel 3 and XM channel 23.

“Valentine’s Radio” will feature Grammy-Award winner*Dionne Warwick hosting her “Ultimate Love Playlist,” showcasing her favorite love songs and premiering selections from her forthcoming album*Only Trust Your Heart.

SiriusXM listeners can share their favorite love songs with loved ones by emailing their dedications to*love@siriusxm.com. The dedications will be featured during the special “Power Hour of Love” that will air throughout “Valentine’s Radio.”

Additionally, on*Valentine’s Day, SiriusXM’s Heart & Soul channel will present “For Lovers Only,” a special performance by noted romantic soul artists Mint Condition. The performance will air on*Monday, February 14 at*6:00 pm ET on Heart & Soul, Sirius channel 51 and XM channel 62.

“Valentine’s Radio”will offer listeners the perfect soundtrack for the romantic holiday by showcasing classic and contemporary love songs, including*Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On,” Aerosmith’s “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,”*Lionel Richie &*Diana Ross‘ “Endless Love,” Bon Jovi’s “Always” and*Michael Bolton’s “How Can I Live Without You.”

For more information and additional*Valentine’s Day programming, please visit*www.siriusxm.com.

---
View the original Article at Digital Radio Magazine or discuss it here.