Various Thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Nov 20, 2014.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

MfB says "see you in September."

I guess that means two weeks off and live for two days following Labor Day.

2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I checked out today's show and he's off.

3. kryptonite

Indeed he is off. They've been good about putting "LIVE" on the screen when he's live. I tuned into the app a few moments later and was able to back up. Because they didn't play the audio clips before the theme, I knew.

The two weeks seems surprising.

4. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

TBH, it's just as well for me. Between the need to now listen through my cell at work (SXM streaming recently got blocked on my company network), and the lack of interest in hearing him mock JD for 2 hours, have Wendy talk about shitting, hear Shuli have an argument, or listen to another disingenuous interview with a celebrity, I appreciate the break.

5. kryptonite

It's pretty refreshing to hear Robin talk without the music bed beneath her.

6. kryptonite

Oh and guess what was on today's show??
    JD's Proposal - March 14, 2017. 08/20/18. 9:35am
    Next on today's replay show they played a segment where Howard talked about JD's proposal. Here's my rundown from that day:

JD's Engagement Discussed. 03/14/17. 10:15am
    After the break Howard said he thinks he's ready to start news. Fred played Robin into it with a song parody about her boobs.

7. kryptonite

It's an absolute shame that Fred and Manson never tag-teamed on anything.

It would have been glorious.

8. kryptonite

There's this thing on the app called "Friday Night Farts."

It's absolutely hysterical. They started with the 2001 theme (from 1/9/06) and then they went into someone who smelled farts from way back and then did a "Happy Birthday" fart song...and here's Will the Farter and his mom.