Various Thoughts

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Nov 20, 2014.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

And the Yanni/Laurel deal as well. I can hear both the profanity and the clean version, depending on what my mind wants to hear.

2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Wow... silly ass Grover.

3. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I can only hear "Yanni" and Grover's profanity. Try as I might, I can't hear the other side at all.

4. sadchild

sadchild Dude

Just stumbled on Jim Carrey as Howard Stern on In Living Color in 1993

scotchandcigar likes this.
  5. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

That's great. I never heard Howard make a reference to this. I would imagine he was aware?

sadchild likes this.
  6. kryptonite

I'm listening to some of Jackie's stuff on Amazon. He's great, but he's also such a hack...fake voices, laughing at his own jokes.... F Jackie.

7. kryptonite

Howard is off this week. According to MarksFriggin Archives, he's also off next week as well.

He should be back live on Monday, February 25.

It's a shame they don't go deep into the archives... Today started off with talk of Ronnie's boat radio which was installed in the limo. It was still a good segment though. I turned on 101 and it was talk about the ISIS/ISIL/Daesh hotline which was probably from last week's Sternthology.

8. kryptonite

9. kryptonite

Ronnie is hyped up for Valentine's Day. The comment section is pure gold.

10. kryptonite

I must be really bored today because I'm channeling Jackie and thinking about what word is funnier to say...midget or titties.

That made me wonder why Howard never did some sort of "the shortest person with the biggest breasts" contest. He did all sorts of "hottest amputee" or whatever.

11. kryptonite

It's Black History Month.

I wonder if Jackie still tells the Rodney joke.

And...

12. kryptonite

I wonder if part of Howard's "rock is dead" attitude can be traced to his kids. If they listened to a lot of top-40 stuff and Howard would only be part of the K-Rock family during working hours...

He would show up at the Dysfunctional Family Picnic on occasion, but didn't he stop going in later years? Other than book signings, how many public events did he go to?

Didn't Cabbie have that midday show or was that Stuttering John? Cabbie was a producer during Cane's afternoon show.

But...if Howard wasn't too "attached" to the rest of the on-air family, I can see why he might think rock died. Remember...he had his own studio complex at 92.3 and still does at SiriusXM.

13. kryptonite

Oof.

Here's a photo of when Howard and Beth first met noineteen years ago.

Oof.

14. kryptonite

6:55.

Obviously, this is way overlooked by the "money shot" soon after, but listen to Monkey say the word "mind."

15. kryptonite

Classic Howard:

16. kryptonite

It's a shame Howard is off next week.

7:02am. "Good morning! Oh man, I hate parades. Let me tell you, Robin..."

7:58am. *Fred fires up the commercials.*

17. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Listening to the Jewel interview (2016?). Very entertaining interview for me... Howard makes many references to passages in her book Never Broken. Wonder if he actually read that book or if he ever reads a book being publicized by an interviewee?

18. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

I love the rolled up shirt sleeves on fla fla flo fly. So 1989.

19. kryptonite

Nointeen eighty noine.

20. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Noin noin noin noin noin noin noin

kryptonite likes this.