Various Thoughts

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They're doing "Stern Show By The Numbers" this week on Howard 101.

They're talking about the history of the Ronnie "69" drop and they're playing a clip of some girl and her 233CCC bra size and they asked Ronnie about using them to float in the Houston flood.

Ronnie is such a creep.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I know it's Howard's thing to go on vacation without notice to the listeners. I accept that now. You sort of know when he is going to take off. But if he has bolted New York because of COVID19, he should tell us. Anyone know?

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I know it's Howard's thing to go on vacation without notice to the listeners. I accept that now. You sort of know when he is going to take off. But if he has bolted New York because of COVID19, he should tell us. Anyone know?
His code for vacation is "cleaning out the computer." As soon as that was mentioned, I knew. It's also pretty much at least one week per month now.

As far as his location? Who knows. Knowing him, he's probably in the apartment, hunkered down like there's five feet of snow.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just realized:

They took off 3/11 and they weren't supposed to, yet they worked MLK Day. Howard hinted they'd make it up later in the year. I'm sure he wasn't eyeing 3/11 as a day off when he worked MLK Day.