Various Thoughts

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Dulcé Sloan is a comedienne who did a few minutes on Conan O'Brien's show today. She had a very revealing dress on... Old Howard would be talking about her "titty dress...with some titty hanging out."

Didn't he used to make big deals of women in their "titty dress" after award shows and whatnot?

This lady is a bigger lady so she kind of reminds me of the sketch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog did when he went to the hot dog place...but still, same deal.

Howard and his whole speech on the "titty dress."

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I enjoyed the maher interview. Howard didn't look too bad, though that studio seems pretty dark. The ellen kiss was cool. I still like to watch the show hosts squirm when they can't get a question out. Just sit back for 10 minutes, relax, enjoy the ride and cash that check.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Tried listening to the James Taylor replay on Stern yesterday. But I, uh, just, I just, um.. couldn't, I couldn't, uh *sigh*, stand, um... couldn't stand how uh, inarticulate, um... *sigh* James, uh, inarticulate James is.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Howard will isolate himself to analyze how he'll approach the topic next year with the right blend of memories (good , but mostly bad) and praise Mel Karmazin for luring him away from terrestrial radio. Hope he avoids the accusations of child labor at the Imus Ranch. The ranch was sols to a friend of Imus' in April of 2018.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard and Robin were pretty cold today. I heard the first half hour. Really a repetition of the usual Imus criticisms... not funny, racist, anti-Semite, copied Howard. Fred was the coldest.."good riddance".

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
So nothing during the vacation from the KROK days or even from the early Sirius days? I did not listen very much. I take it Howard is now ashamed of his comedy from those days? What a waste of a great library purchased, I assume, at great expense from CBS? When he spoke of Imus's ethnic humor he kind of ignored his ethnic humor from yesteryear. It could get pretty rough... Not to mention his homo humor from those days.... every skit had a lisping gay guy. Well as Howard says, he has "evolved".

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So nothing during the vacation from the KROK days or even from the early Sirius days? I did not listen very much. I take it Howard is now ashamed of his comedy from those days? What a waste of a great library purchased, I assume, at great expense from CBS? When he spoke of Imus's ethnic humor he kind of ignored his ethnic humor from yesteryear. It could get pretty rough... Not to mention his homo humor from those days.... every skit had a lisping gay guy. Well as Howard says, he has "evolved".

During the morning hours, 100 was "Best of 2019: The Interviews" and 101 was "Best of 2019: Everything Else."

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They played the "I see OJ" call on today's Fan Favorites...but they also played the guy calling in to Howard and explain what he had to do to get on the air.

Howard: "On one channel, you have ten black guys playing with a ball. On the other channel, you've got two black guys in the back of a car playing with a gun. I'm saying where the white people at?"
*Jackie cracks up.*

Fake Al Michaels: "The words 'looky here' should have sent you running for your life.'"

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Let's do 2019 "Year in Review" and the "List Of Things Howard Hates and then let's go on vacation and play stuff from around a year ago which is... 2018 "Year in Review" and the "List Of Things Howard Hates."

Today's show had Howard ranting on the Bon Jovi stuff from 2018 which was tape he played in January 2019.

We talk about the Benjy vortex...this is the Howard vortex.

OTOH, the A-Z stuff was good yesterday. I could listen to the birth of Baba Booey noinety-noine more times.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If they keep the same exact schedule as the past few years, this looks like a two-week vacation. The issue is that they'd come back in time for the Presidents' Day holiday.

I wonder if Howard will even get to the titty dresses at the Oscars.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I was thinking a bit today about how Howard should end the final show.

1) Richard and Sal engage in "straight"-out sex with each other. Of course, SiriusXM would never allow this, so they'd have to do it off-site and record audio.

2) Howard and Robin really need to hype up Robin showing her breasts. The final show comes, more hype... hype... Robin prepares to do it and then.... Plugs and show closing theme.