Various Thoughts

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They're doing "Stern Show By The Numbers" this week on Howard 101.

They're talking about the history of the Ronnie "69" drop and they're playing a clip of some girl and her 233CCC bra size and they asked Ronnie about using them to float in the Houston flood.

Ronnie is such a creep.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I know it's Howard's thing to go on vacation without notice to the listeners. I accept that now. You sort of know when he is going to take off. But if he has bolted New York because of COVID19, he should tell us. Anyone know?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I know it's Howard's thing to go on vacation without notice to the listeners. I accept that now. You sort of know when he is going to take off. But if he has bolted New York because of COVID19, he should tell us. Anyone know?

His code for vacation is "cleaning out the computer." As soon as that was mentioned, I knew. It's also pretty much at least one week per month now.

As far as his location? Who knows. Knowing him, he's probably in the apartment, hunkered down like there's five feet of snow.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just realized:

They took off 3/11 and they weren't supposed to, yet they worked MLK Day. Howard hinted they'd make it up later in the year. I'm sure he wasn't eyeing 3/11 as a day off when he worked MLK Day.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
''Ladies and Gentlemen I think you all know me, this is Tom Chiusano and I unfortunately have to read you the following announcement. Due to the recent actions by the United States Government and the Federal Communications Commission, the Howard Stern Show is no longer on our air. Neither Infinity Broadcasting or our parent company is willing to continue to put our licenses or our stock holders trust in jeopardy. Viacom can no longer bear the weight of the Government pressure and it's affects on our corporation. Please continue to listen to the station and other affiliates as we appreciate your loyalty and understand your needs. While we're sorry to end the Howard Stern Show, we promise quality programming in the future. Thank you.''

Hi everyone! We're Cross and Lopez! We're gonna bring you ALL TODAY'S hits! Wanna wake up your boss? We can do that too!

Howard called it. The death of terrestrial radio.

Of course I read that in Tom's boring, monotone voice.... except for the "Federal Communications Commission" bit which was the drop from Private Parts.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
For whatever reason, Tracy Morgan reminds me of Beet. Maybe because they both have that same "loud and in your face" personality.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
What''s with Howard making such a big deal about Beth cleaning their house? How much work can it be cleaning for two people and a bunch of cats? Howard ended the show on Monday like this. "I've got to go upstairs now to see if mis Beth OK."

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
What''s with Howard making such a big deal about Beth cleaning their house? How much work can it be cleaning for two people and a bunch of cats? Howard ended the show on Monday like this. "I've got to go upstairs now to see if mis Beth OK."

If he's not a germophobe, he's doing a good job acting...some people (haters?) say he isn't a germophobe.

This situation is undoubtedly driving him berzerk.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Here's the Matt Dillon story. I'm not sure I ever was aware...but I've heard the drop enough times.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It'll be interesting to see if Howard keeps his vacation schedule, considering he won't be going anywhere. I'm guessing the weeks off were determined last year.

I bet they do.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Donald Trump reminds me of Eric the Actor...all the angry tweets. We just need Donald to call someone a fatass and to tweet a reference to someone's big nose.

I knew there was something familiar about all this.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Maybe about two years ago, they did a thing called "Friday Night Farts" which they started with the 1/9/06 intro before going into someone like Will the Farter.

I haven't heard it since and assumed it was canceled. They did one last night where Howard talked about farting in front of Beth. Of course it turned into a "we saved a cat" story, but the next bit they played was Sean the Farter trying to break Arthur Fartkowski's record.

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Monkey forgets about bawf, but...if bawf had the movie, would bawf's tv have worked?

Maybe Monkey was right on the mama money with this one.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I see this tweet and I can't get all the way through it without thinking of Booey losing his lover and his best friend....but she gained a lover AND a best friend!