Very Good Show Tuesday

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I mean very good show Tuesday. Can someone fix the title?

Really enjoyed the Bryan Cranston interview. What a difference when Howard knows and admires the actor's work. Also enjoyed the Hulk Hogan interview. What a difference when Howard has a sex tape to work with. He was funny. Wish I could have answered for Ronnie when unbelievably Howard and Robin and even Gary were pressuring him to get married. They all know it's just wrong but want him to do it for the show.

(what happened to Beaniemac's troll post?)

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Title fixed for ya.

The server had some issues that our host had to repair. Unfortunately, we lost close to a day's worth of posts.

We'll see if Admin can restore them later.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
still a week behind, but its good that howard is finally watching all the critically acclaimed shows we have all been talking about for years:

the wire
homeland
dexter
boardwalk empire

only show he's really missing out is curb your enthusiasm.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Yeah, great show. The Bryan Cranston interview was great and I actually hung in for 80% of the Hogan interview.

I just wish they'd let the wrap up show go longer like they said they would when it's good. Because it was great yesterday as well and they went off air right when JD and Jason were getting into it.

sjam613

Oct 5, 2012
New Milford, CT
still a week behind, but its good that howard is finally watching all the critically acclaimed shows we have all been talking about for years:

the wire
homeland
dexter
boardwalk empire

only show he's really missing out is curb your enthusiasm.

Does the show appear on demand day after typically?

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Does the show appear on demand day after typically?

I don't have movie channel anymore, but with show time, a lot of times they put the shows on demand a week early.

With hbogo, the shows are usually up there like 5 minutes after they air live to stream. Having HBO is worth it just to have HBOGO alone. I use my friends password to view their content.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
also, I have noticed ever since AGT ended, howard has been doing the best shows he's had all year. I dont know what lit a fire under his ass the past month or so.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Wish I could have answered for Ronnie when unbelievably Howard and Robin and even Gary were pressuring him to get married. They all know it's just wrong but want him to do it for the show.

it was a good show except for this. so forced and lame.

loved the hulk interview though