Watch Out For That...

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If I was the buyer I would not pay. If I was gallery I would not pay seller either.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Just wait for it.
The value will go up.
So someone bought the shredded painting for the same price as the original sale.

Banksy's 'Girl with Balloon' sale is confirmed -- and it's got a new name
http://www.cnn.com/style/article/banksys-girl-with-balloon-renamed-love-is-in-bin/index.html

It's clear to me that Banksy thinks that all these art people are pathetic losers. He put the shredder in the frame of the painting years ago, knowing that some dope would buy it for a ridiculous amount, and then he'd publicly shame him.

Now, you'd think that people would realize that he hates all of those pompous art collectors. And then someone comes along and says "ooh, that's so cool, so Banksy, I must have it", and she buys the shreds. Crazy.

Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
How about that.
It was such a unique gag, that I thought that there would be some people scrambling to buy it. I mean, it's got a publicized story now.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
So someone bought the shredded painting for the same price as the original sale.

Banksy's 'Girl with Balloon' sale is confirmed -- and it's got a new name
http://www.cnn.com/style/article/banksys-girl-with-balloon-renamed-love-is-in-bin/index.html

It's clear to me that Banksy thinks that all these art people are pathetic losers. He put the shredder in the frame of the painting years ago, knowing that some dope would buy it for a ridiculous amount, and then he'd publicly shame him.

Now, you'd think that people would realize that he hates all of those pompous art collectors. And then someone comes along and says "ooh, that's so cool, so Banksy, I must have it", and she buys the shreds. Crazy.

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Before watching the video, which event will happen.

A) The boards going to break?
B) Going to slip and fall into the water?
C) Will successfully make it into the boat?