Watch Out For That...

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
IDK what to make of that. I watched the impact like 10 times and it seems they are both at fault. The guy is still in the road when the bus hits him but the bus is also veering into the sidewalk area at the same time. He would have likely been hit either way so I guess it's more on the bus but he was on the road and should take some of the blame.

That guy popped right back up like a champ!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule

These are both interesting. With the train one I wonder if the guy fell over cause he lost his footing, was drunk or was old? It's also interesting they are settling the issue out of court and the victim's lawyer isn't even directly blaming the train company.

With the bridge, that guy's just a moron. It's fun to break traffic laws while biking but you need to have some common sense about it. He clearly saw the arms blocking the road and he must have seen the bridge half up so who knows what he was thinking.

Side note: ever since I've moved to FL I've wanted to jump off one of those bridges into the Intracoastal Waterway. We have those bridges that open all over the place and the water is good and deep below them and they are not that high up so it seems like it would be so much fun. Problem is I'm pretty sure it's illegal and I'm nowhere near as willing to risk arrest these days as I was a few years ago.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Ha, now that funny and WTF was one carrying the other one weird? What she didn't want to get her feet wet.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Nope, I mainly know it from the movie. Fill me in why don't ya?

My guess: some sort of racial or homophobic slur.
Ha! Get your mind out of the gutter. I was going to say that a "Deusy" was the nickname for the Duesenberg American luxury car of the 20s and 30s. It was the most powerful and extravagant car available, so a doozy became synonymous with something very impressive.

However, wikipedia rejects that, so either it's a very commonly accepted urban legend, or wiki is full-o-shit.

Reactions: JHDK