Watch Out For That...

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Now that we've all had our fun with the story of the woman who was stomped on by a kangaroo, let's check out this latest episode of When Animals Attack :

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
"Look! Up in the sky!" "It's a bird!" "It's a plane" "It's....." *SPLAT!*

60 people are injured after a plane dumped jet fuel, hitting six schools around Los Angeles

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Because that Pennsylvania woman was under arrest, she was unable to attend Wednesday night Bible study at her church. She missed an enlightening discussion on Luke 4:12, "Do not put the Lord your God to a foolish test."

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Watch out for the roundabout!
This is seriously epic.

You never expect that a car will look this cool getting into a wreck unless it's driven by a stunt driver in a movie.

Oh yeah. Don't drink and drive.
#DRCcares
:drccares:

• Wow
Reactions: scotchandcigar

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Watch out for the roundabout!
This is seriously epic.

You never expect that a car will look this cool getting into a wreck unless it's driven by a stunt driver in a movie.

Oh yeah. Don't drink and drive.
#DRCcares
:drccares:

Roundabouts are stupid.

Putting a boulder in the middle of it, is even dumber.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
These reasonably reassuring roundabout remarks are from the Washington State Department of Transportation:

"Studies have shown that roundabouts are safer than traditional stop sign or signal-controlled intersections. Roundabouts reduced injury crashes by 75% at intersections where stop signs or signals were previously used for traffic control, according to a study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Studies by the IIH, a 90% reduction in fatality collisions and a 40% reduction in pedestrian collisions."

I'm resisting the urge to make a clever pun about "overall collisions."

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
These reasonably reassuring roundabout remarks are from the Washington State Department of Transportation:

"Studies have shown that roundabouts are safer than traditional stop sign or signal-controlled intersections. Roundabouts reduced injury crashes by 75% at intersections where stop signs or signals were previously used for traffic control, according to a study by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Studies by the IIH, a 90% reduction in fatality collisions and a 40% reduction in pedestrian collisions."

I'm resisting the urge to make a clever pun about "overall collisions."

I'm willing to bet it reduces collisions because it causes such a logjam to traffic flow.

Roundabouts are stupid.
Tanker truck drivers going through roundabouts must be the dumbest of all.