Week Of 10/16: Live! (for Real)

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Oct 16, 2017.

1. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Plant wasn't as bad as I expected. It seemed like he wasn't all that thrilled to be there but he answered plenty of pretty good questions.

geosync likes this.
  2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Agreed. It was a modern day howard interview. You get different reactions from artists or actors sitting and listening to their entire career wrapped up in an hour.

JHDK likes this.
  3. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I can still remember Billy Corgan emerging from the premiere of Private Parts. Someone from the show asked what he thought of the movie. His response: "Well, it wasn't Citizen Kane."

JHDK likes this.
  4. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Highlights from these interviews:

WPC: Connecting the dots, he seemed to claim he saw someone who was supposedly human morph into a demon before his sober eyes, or something to that effect. This creature confirmed the visual to him.

Plant: Howard was so bad, even Robin has to tell him to shut up at one point. I still enjoyed the interview just because Plant was funny.

microbob and scotchandcigar like this.
  5. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Last night we watched Robert Plant on The Big Interview with Dan Rather (AXS TV). Excellent, excellent. Dan asked good questions, let Robert speak at length, and they really got to the root of the conditions that enabled Led Zeppelin to form. He also talked about his son who died at age 5, which was pivotal in Plant's life. And they threw-in snippets of songs and live performances. They talked about where he grew up, places he's lived, and traveling through the US. Wonder if Howard has seen this.

HecticArt likes this.