Week of 11/16: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard talked some political stuff. Gary checked in with his knee update and then they talked about the crazy wind last night and how Booey had to bring a lot of stuff in. Gary will sit outside around the fire pit for an hour or so and listen to Pop Rocks. Howard wondered why they would waste time building a fire. Howard says all that smoke would be like eight packs of cigarettes. Howard only used his once to make S'mores with his nieces and nephews.

Wolfgang Van Halen came on today.

Sarah Silverman tomorrow.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

"For once, do something good for the country. Calm down your f---ing loony hillbilly friends and tell them you lost the election and you're going to help the transition," Stern said Monday. "These loonies who follow you are all worked up. They think something was taken from them."

Donald won't calm anyone down. Also, I agree. A Trump TV network would fail. He wants Fox or someone with actual TV experience to run it while he puts his name on it.

Reactions: sadchild

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It should be no surprise to anyone that Sarah Silverman isn't shaved bald.

Sarah was raised in a Jewish household. She considers herself non-religious. For the purpose of this post, she's Jewish. I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of Jewish women have at least a small bit of hair.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
It should be no surprise to anyone that Sarah Silverman isn't shaved bald.

Sarah was raised in a Jewish household. She considers herself non-religious. For the purpose of this post, she's Jewish. I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of Jewish women have at least a small bit of hair.
Huh? Why wouldn't she have hair, unless she's a Hasidic Orthodox (which she's not)? They used to say that all Jews had horns, too.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Elton John will be on his show tomorrow.

It was a good interview.

And...Howard was about to make a big announcement when my audio cut out.

We have noine shows left in the contract. It's a shame we won't get video of MfB during the end of today's show. I was half-listening and backed it up.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
And...Howard was about to make a big announcement when my audio cut out.
Pretty sure this was intentional. They had music playing in the background (so you'd know the show was 'cut short'). And it stopped right on the line ".....and my decision is: ____" I thought it was intended as a joke (a pretty lame one, at that).

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Pretty sure this was intentional. They had music playing in the background (so you'd know the show was 'cut short'). And it stopped right on the line ".....and my decision is: ____" I thought it was intended as a joke (a pretty lame one, at that).

Hence why I posted the Sopranos pic of their final scene. It was the same song playing during that scene. The only difference is that it cut out at a different time.

Click the link to MfB's Facebook. People didn't get the joke.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Sarah Silverman was on tonight's Conan episode. She and Conan both gave Howard some love. She said she bought two Squatty Potties for her dad.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
During the Religious Right stuff, Howard mentioned a guy named Pastor Hank Kunneman. He paused before the guy's first and last names and my brain automatically filled in "The Angry, Drunken Dwarf."

Hank the Dwarf would have made more sense than these jamokes.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today I learned that Sarah Silverman turns 50 today.

That might explain the unshaved beaver. I honestly had no idea she was that old.