Week Of 11/5: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Robin thought a marathon was 26.4 miles and Howard has a lot of stuff in storage, but he doesn't have the Fartman costume. Ralph and Bobo called in about it and it's for auction, expected to get about $8000, which one news reporter thinks is about $7999 too much.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Oooph! I'd pay at least 2 bucks for it, one for the left butt opening and another for the right side butt opening.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard is really irritating me this morning. He has spent an hour dissecting Ronnie's latest strip show appearance (which seems no different than 100 others) and then had the nerve to berate Ronnie for allowing the promoters to use Howard Stern in announcing the appearance. If Howard is going to devote 10% of air time to what a creepy oaf Ronnie is, why the hell shouldn't Ronnie be allowed to use his name? He has become a star of THSS. What's next this morning... Wendy, Eric;, Bobo? It's many times more entertaining for me when he just riffs with Robin and Fred.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard is really irritating me this morning. He has spent an hour dissecting Ronnie's latest strip show appearance (which seems no different than 100 others) and then had the nerve to berate Ronnie for allowing the promoters to use Howard Stern in announcing the appearance. If Howard is going to devote 10% of air time to what a creepy oaf Ronnie is, why the hell shouldn't Ronnie be allowed to use his name? He has become a star of THSS. What's next this morning... Wendy, Eric;, Bobo? It's many times more entertaining for me when he just riffs with Robin and Fred.

For some reason, I like when they goof on Ronnie and then FredRonnie starts up. It's shame Manson hasn't yet teamed up with Fred.

I think because it takes me back to the "Old Howard" days before Howard turned PG-rated.

Later on, Tan Mom was mad at Kimmel and Wendy called in.

Last edited:
Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
For some reason, I like when they goof on Ronnie and then FredRonnie starts up. It's shame Manson hasn't yet teamed up with Fred.

I think because it takes me back to the "Old Howard" days before Howard turned PG-rated.

Later on, Tan Mom was mad at Kimmel and Wendy called in.
Totally with ya. It's been going for awhile now and I still enjoy it pretty much every time. Same goes for tan mom and tan Shuli.