Week Of 12/10: Live At Night

Discussion in 'RadioIO' started by kryptonite, Dec 10, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

please don’t forget tonight and all this week we will be live on twitch and Bubba army radio only. 6pm-10pm. you saw that correctly. at night. 6pm-10pm eastern.
    www.twitch.tv/TheBubbaArmy
    www.BubbaArmyRadio.com
    please spread the word

2. kryptonite

Today was live mid-day eastern time. Each show seems to be a little over three hours live on Bubba Army Radio, Twitch video and RadioIO. The audio gets posted to the archives, but I'm not sure how to access the video archives, if any even exist.

They're uncensored "just sit around and talk" type shows...no crazy stunts, in other words.

3. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

If you are a Twitch subscriber (I am not), you can access the video archives on Twitch for every show since they starting broadcasting on Twitch in September.

kryptonite likes this.
  4. kryptonite

I believe Twitch is included with any Amazon Prime account.

5. chewypgh

chewypgh Member

Yes, it is included with Prime. You can subscribe to one channel on Prime for free, but the free subscription expires every 30 days. You have to click the Subscribe button to re-subscribe for free.

Even though I have Prime, I've never watched the show on Twitch. I subscribe to BubbaArmyRadio.com so I can download the audio of the shows and listen to them while I'm working.