Week of 2/22: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Drew Barrymore did about an hour and a half and she said the f-word a whole lot. Howard also talked about Rush Limbaugh. We also followed up with Ronnie about the whole deal with Apples.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Where the hell is Richard with his kansas city tears???

The show sounds like sheeeeeit. I gave an allowance for working from home but it was good until mid last week. It's the whole service. It hurts my ears.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Where the hell is Richard with his kansas city tears???

The show sounds like sheeeeeit. I gave an allowance for working from home but it was good until mid last week. It's the whole service. It hurts my ears.

Richard is still on paternity leave. He can't have any work-related contact with SiriusXM employees.

It still sounds ok to me, but I'm not an audiophile and listen through wireless headphones connected to my phone. I'm sure if I had a satellite radio connected to some sort of big system, it'd be a different story.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Sounds like crap trust me. I'm close to canceling unless it improves. App sounds like crap too.

Well I can't wait for Bubby 2 to grow up and get richard's crying bit. Or maybe he will have forgotten by the.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
"Wait a minute.. I blew up a forest for you to be a boy and you're a girl?

--Gender reveal parties

"Why should I sit there and watch you light off a quarter stick of dynamite because you're having a baby boy?"

I agree. They're ridiculous.