Week Of 3/11: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They started today by talking about Bob Kraft. Someone called in about going to Thailand and how he got a whore over there and the wild times and all that. There were some pills to lower the sex drive and how Ronnie needs these pills.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
That first post should be R. Kelly's sex scandal. He also brought up Alex Trebek.

"Is this person enjoying noodles or a deep throater?"

Howard ripped that bit from Adam Sandler.

Howard also claims to have a special announcement tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7am.

It sounds like Chris Wilding could be off the show due to immigration issues. It appears he's legal, but there's some sort of crackdown.

Last edited:

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Boy, how deep do they go into the tucker carlson/blubba situation??? Huh??? Gloss over as if it barely happened. Brent has to say something no? He at least pushed back on some of the rants that fox 'host' was laying down.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hey NOWWWWWWW!!!

Howard Stern Comes Again. Coming 14, 2019.

Apparently it's a bunch of wraparounds (or something?) around his favorite interviews. He says it's "the perfect accompaniment for making doody."

There's a big secret revealed at the end. Someone else was guessing we've been trolled for years about Howard's parents still living. I don't think that's it, as someone would have found a grave.

Last edited:

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
howard-stern-comes-again-9781501194290_lg.jpg

Reactions: Kryptonite

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Again, more talk about brents non-sexual swinger situation and nothing on the Carlson/Bubba thing.

Nothing on a former channel member? I'm shocked!

Also, today was a "Clean Out The Computer Day" which seems to be recent code for "next week is off." Combine that with a big event on Tuesday, which they've had plenty of before a week off and...let's see what happens next week.

Indeed, MarksFriggin lists the third week of March as a one-week vacation. Back live on 3/25 is my guess. They'll probably take another week off toward the end of April and then Memorial Day is a week off.

Last edited:

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Eh, no reason to bring it up, or take any callers asking about it. These days it's a half day story. Clean out the comp to me is somewhat interesting material they didn't get to because of the show going off on tangents for 30 or more minutes and ronny rants. The chris wilding piece was good this week. I've only been through monday though.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Eh, no reason to bring it up, or take any callers asking about it. These days it's a half day story. Clean out the comp to me is somewhat interesting material they didn't get to because of the show going off on tangents for 30 or more minutes and ronny rants. The chris wilding piece was good this week. I've only been through monday though.

Yeah...Cleaning out the computer is a good bit. It'd hard to debut 3-4 new songs or prank calls when Ronnie or Benjy go on a 45-min rant and there's a guest in for 90 minutes.

It almost reminds me of "Howard's Rejected Bits" they would do on The Friday Show.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Oh... Wendy Williams v. Howard Stern war.... This is a dream come true. We have not had a decent Howard war or serious rant in a long long time... Plus Wendy got him where it really hurts... saying Howard has gone Hollywood... (how about the Hamptons?) and this is aimed at his book launch.... ("Howard Stern Comes Again" ? how unfunny is that?) This is going to be a real roller coaster...Howard Stern Slams Wendy Williams After She Says He's Lost His Edge: 'You'll Never Be Me'