Week of 3/9: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It's the nointh and we are loive!

Howard had lots of Coronavirus talk. Many, many people (6-7m or so) viewed the Harry Styles video via the app and, after lots of talk about it, Howard finally got to the unfriend Bobo discussion.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Robin didn't know what a bot was.
Howard couldn't do 30% of 50,000 or whatever it was. I'm far from a genius and actually horrible at math, but I did that in my head while driving.

Bobo says that Michael Rapaport is great on the Wrap-Up Show and the greatest guest ever.

Michael says they need to put MfB in a birdcage and shut her beak, etc.

I think Michael said something about MfB telling people to unfollow people is rude and crude, but that we should also unfollow MfB.

This whole thing is nutty!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Roger called in.

You all may know him as Yucko the Clown.

Tomorrow, Pearl Jam tickets.
Wednesday, cleaning out the computer.

Last edited:

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I'm still playing last wednesdays show. I was out of town so I'm racing to the finish. I'm more than halfway through the bobo bit, which is long and boring.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
And the Pearl Jam tickets won't happen. They just postponed their whole spring tour due to coronavirus.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Who did the Gary impersonation yesterday? Sour Shoes? Very funny. Howard ranted about the filth in the NYC subways. I doubt very much that he has set foot on a NYC subway in 35 years. Sal got his airtime with a rant about filth and slime in the subways. He is a liar. The cars are not slimy or filthy. Naturally there has to be bacteria all over the place from people touching the seats and railings but they are not covered with slime or filth. Many of the stations are old but they are not filthy. It's the beggars that freak me out. Saw a guy without a coat walking down the middle of a car on this knees the other day claiming he was hungry and old. Can't help but being cynical.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard: "I'm a busy guy! I work all the time."

We clean out the computers tomorrow. This is the third week of three live days in a row. The week before was two days due to the federal holiday and then two weeks off before that.

Howard: "He's over 800 pounds...he's almost a ton."
A ton is 2000 pounds.

Howard talking about how big these people are and Fred failed us by not playing the "how big are your balls?" drop. :(

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Howard: "I'm a busy guy! I work all the time."

We clean out the computers tomorrow. This is the third week of three live days in a row. The week before was two days due to the federal holiday and then two weeks off before that.

Howard: "He's over 800 pounds...he's almost a ton."
A ton is 2000 pounds.

Howard talking about how big these people are and Fred failed us by not playing the "how big are your balls?" drop. :(
If you look at his workload at one time - THSS 4 days/wk, all the 101 content, the HS News, and AGT - it's pretty light now.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If you look at his workload at one time - THSS 4 days/wk, all the 101 content, the HS News, and AGT - it's pretty light now.

Did he really do anything with the news, other than keep those wackos in check?

101 izt really autopilot and other people ...west coast feed and other shows became west coast feed and tapes.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard: "I'd rather shake each other's dicks!"

Coming soon...a new phony phone call.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I didn't hear the whole thing clearly, but early in Monday's show, someone called in an mentioned the ISDN lines. Apparently Howard would much rather do the show from the studio...which makes sense, but we paid for those lines. It would be interesting to hear him do the show with all those cats in the background.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today was supposed to be a day to clean out the computers, but for unexplained reasons we got a replay.

Some random person on MfB's page posted that Howard took a flight to Florida.

...who knows...

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Yeah, I wonder why Wednesday wasn't live. I wonder if it's related to this:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Yeah, I wonder why Wednesday wasn't live. I wonder if it's related to this:

Why would that make a difference? Howard and Robin can wing it for four hours just shooting the shit about TV or the news and/or taking a few calls. I am thinking that Howard is freaking out about coronavirus but I don't know why. He is taken to work in a limo, he can be as isolated as he pleases at work. He can have the elevator sprayed down if he so desires. He can put on a hazmat suit. Wonder if he fled to Florida? OH... I see from prior post that he is rumored to have flown to Florida. Would make sense. Warm weather supposedly kills the virus.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Brent out!?! I won't really miss him much. I'll miss his army info though. Howard left town like Florida doesn't have the virus. What about the people that clean his house? hahaha. Keep your hands dry not sanatized.