Week Of 4/2: Live!

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Every time H100 is playing the Ronnie Sex Toy segment, I tune away. I haven't made it more than a couple minutes any time it's been on. Zero interest in a 70+ year old man's prostate-inspired orgasms.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Every time H100 is playing the Ronnie Sex Toy segment, I tune away. I haven't made it more than a couple minutes any time it's been on. Zero interest in a 70+ year old man's prostate-inspired orgasms.

And that's why it's a running segment...it's downright creepy.

Reactions: JHDK

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Just thinking about the Griffin after hearing a portion of the interview again. She has a history of feeling sorry for herself and suing people (who could forget her tragic leg plastic surgery?). She starts saying that she was advised to write down the names of the people who stayed her friends after the severed head incident. She said there were only three people on the list, including her mother who had been on her shit list. Later in the show she started naming other people who had supported her. Why didn't they make the friend list. On another subject, she told Howard that she had intentionally hired Ryan Seacrest's publicist. She said it was only because shunned people need work but her announcing it made it sound like she has judged Seacrest guilty.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Including today's show I am 20 shows behind at the moment.

I just listened to Tracy Morgan and he was great as always. I thought it was really funny when he said, "I got an octopus in my office." When talking about his fish tanks.

It was also neat to learn that a private jet mostly pays for itself through renting it out when he is not using it.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
No shiz?
Cool.

Tracy is a stream of consciousness and jokes every time he's in studio so it can be hard to tell when he is serious but he did quickly say that and I took it as him being mostly serious.

My guess would be that the renting pays for all the maintenance and hanger space so once it's purchased there aren't residual fees.

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
It was also neat to learn that a private jet mostly pays for itself through renting it out when he is not using it.

I remember hearing something about a service where you can rent out your own car. Maybe it was just "in the works" but it sounded similar to this.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Listening to the 4.4 show now and I always like when Howard does stunts like going live on other channels. He has done it with Bubber a bunch and if was fun for him to do it on Mad Dog's channel talking about JD's bracket.

Also cool how Howard talked about having first responders or military guys on the show for normal celeb type interviews. I've always thought it would be cool for Howard to do interviews with normal people off the street. When he has those rich people sit in the news, more often than not he gets an entertaining segment out of them. I'm sure he could do the same with other normal people and military guys usually have cool stories. I hope he sticks with that idea.