Week of 9/14: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard got a haircut, King has beef with Ronnie and we had a long discussion about the GOAT of metal drummers.

Beth got a COVID test and Howard is very nervous about that and Howard also got a haircut. Toni came over and she cut his hair outside, wore a mask and didn't talk to him.

Last edited:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I'm sure the haters came out in force this week with Lars, Adam Lavine and Jimmy Kimmel.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard was watching Dancing With The Stars and he said: "I fast-forward though any athletes. Boom. Done."

The next thing out of his mouth was how Johnny Weir was the best and he has to win.

Yesterday's Sternthology played a Johnny Weir appearance from 2011(?). It was classic Howard. They talking about Johnny's sex life, penis size, etc.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
He's such a veal.

I realize one needs to take precautions, but come on. His comment to Gary about the trip to Maine: "you stopped at a gas station and touched things?".
As long as masks are worn and hands are washed...

I've still really tried to limit travel one things got real bad a few months ago. Yes, I did some stuff that was unnecessary, but I'm also not going out to bars or doing other crazy things. I've generally stayed a few blocks from home since May or so with maybe one notable exception.

For people who do travel, it's not a good idea to use airplanes or try to set any sort of personal travel records.

I've self-trimmed my hair and have had a trusted person do it once, but I haven't gone anywhere. I think Howard is right with that one. People go in there, they talk to the stylists, the stylists talk to you, etc.