Week Of 9/24: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Sep 23, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Will Howard make fun of JD's speech? Will MfB call in and screech? Will Howard talk about Les Moonves?

Stay tuned!

scotchandcigar likes this.
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

3. kryptonite

I really want to see a GoPro or whatever of Ronnie driving through Manhattan. We need a camera beside Howard, we need a camera beside Ronnie and we need one on the roof.

I didn't think the "Ethel dry-heaving" was funny. All those styles of calls do (along with the train station one) is make innocent people's jobs harder. The "bleeping machine" was ok.

4. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I just saw an article in the entertainment news, about Pete Davidson's appearance on Stern Monday, and his talk about his engagement to Ariana Grande. You guys are dropping the ball here.

5. kryptonite

Today's talk of the crazy religious people leading into people talking in tongues into the Riley Martin deal.

We also had some love for ETM.

6. kryptonite

Honestly, the interviews don't really interest me that much... It may be scripted to an extent (all the way?) but give me the seemingly free-flowing banter.

7. kryptonite

Adam Sandler came in today. Howard slobbered all over him...what a difference 20 years must make.

He also said that when he's at parties he does Hang on Sloopy into Louie Louie. Next month, he'll tell us that he hates Halloween and hides under his covers while the candy is in a bowl outside. He'll then moan about the first few kids taking all the candy.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  8. sadchild

sadchild Dude

JHDK and scotchandcigar like this.