WHA? Tim Sabean fired on May 1st??

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
That's what the FB says.

Maybe I'm way wrong, but I know one of you has the investigative journalism here.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I don't have info but they haven't mentioned his name for a while.

Apparently his Twitter has been silent as well.

I don't see how they how they could fire him, considering he was always so busy with all those projects and initiatives. (Obvious sarcasm.)

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Guys guys..... He was always busy working on the show. He needed two assistants and multiple phones and tablets to get things done.

He's probably just busy cooking up something great for 101. That channel is really going to come around soon.

The GREATEST show on earth.

Reactions: Kryptonite

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I hated the way he and Howard jerked Riley around when it came to money. Tim.. Mr. Big Shot... thought it was so funny to limit Riley to a few hundred dollars a show... This would be funny if the object of ridicule were Jackie who presumably has a few bucks... But Riley obviously doesn't have much... Howard routinely tells Riley that they don't need him yet Riley's show seems to be the most frequently advertised show on Howard 101..

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
Didn't they hire some new woman a while back to run the channels? It was on another forum. I found that odd.

Whenever someone leaves the show they just never mention them ever again.

Salesman

Jul 27, 2011
The last time Tim was mentioned on the show according to marks friggin was in early January although Howardstern.com still has his bio.

wickerbill

Jan 20, 2009
Tulsa, OK
We need someone to call in and tell the screener that they're calling to suck Howard's balls on how great of a judge he is on AGT and then when he picks up ask him about Tim.