What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Games & Consoles' started by SISO, Jun 21, 2011.

1. SISO

SISO Member

What are you playing? Console, PC, Mac, etc.

Xbox360-
    COD Black Ops
    Kinect Adventures
  2. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I'm playing the game of life. I'm not sure who's winning.

/Wii, Mario Kart racing.
  3. MAJ Badmotherfarker

MAJ Badmotherfarker is drinking a beer.

4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Facebook - Empire & Allies
  5. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Civilization V, but I'm about to get so tired of the broken AI that I'll write my own version of this game.
  6. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Still kind of playing God of War 2. Great game, I just haven't fired up the PS3 in about a month or so.

Need to get a nice rainy day to play.

Downloaded Infamous from the PSN when it was free. Played a little bit but I just can't get into games like that. Open games that are mission based but if you want to just run around you can.

I like games that are more linear where you have to complete tasks. There is no just open running around and goofing off.

Can't get into infamous.
  7. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I'm still playing FF13 on PS3, and cant wait for NCAA 12! I'm also playing NCAA10 to get some trophies since I got all the trophies but one on NCAA 11.
  8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Angry Birds

Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
    I suck.
  9. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

And attacking me every 5 minutes.

Xbox- Splinter Cell- Conviction, Burnout Paradise
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Sorry it not every 5 minutes, just once a day :p I only have couple of neighbors and one of the task is invade neighbors 5 times and I have to do it one more time. So I need more neighbor friends and how come your not invading my empire?

Other games PS3 - MW3, LBP and GTA4
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  11. TSSMario

TSSMario Member

PS3:

Black Ops
    MLB The Show 2011
    Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Metal Gear Guns of the Patriots
    Fallout: New Vegas

I play some Tiger Woods 2011 and Little Big Planet when my girlfriend is over.
  12. down4six

Because I don't swing that way..... :p Plus I have a life :loser:

I have Goldeneye for Wii sitting there from Gamefly, just haven't had time to play it. I usually end up playing games a bunch for a week, then won't touch it again for a few weeks.
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

haha and I do have a life, just right now I'm kinda addicted to this game. So be prepared for another invasion soon, where I might be bringing in the big guns! :p
  14. Chob

Chob Well-Known Member

Mostly Infamous 2 and L.A Noire lately. I have a backlog of games I've been neglecting though. When Arkham City comes out I'm probably going to disappear off the internet for a few days. :jj: I was going to attempt to do a playthrough in one sitting until I heard the main campaign is 25+ hours, not even taking into account all the side villains and Riddler missions.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqi3QXYohSc[/ame]
  15. Chance00

Chance00 Member

PS3 -
    Uncharted 2 (finally finishing that up after a month or so)
    iNFAMOUS
    Little Big Planet (with the wife)

360 -
    You Don't Know Jack (with the wife)
    COD: Black Ops (though it's been a while since I played)
  16. down4six

I played the demo, waiting for it to come onto the 360 marketplace to buy. Love the YDKJ.
  17. Chance00

Chance00 Member

Yeah it's fun. Each episode is about 15 minutes and there are 70 episodes on the disc. The game new retailed for between 30-40 bucks so it was worth buying.
  18. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

The Uncharted series is the best playstation has to offer. The 3rd one comes out in November--a must buy for me.
  19. cldoobie

cldoobie Member

PC only - Battlefield Bad Company 2

Love that game, can't put it down, and probably wont--- at least until Battlefield 3 releases.
  20. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I beat Final Fantasy 13 today. I still have about 20 side quests left to complete, and a few trophies to go after. I'm not gonna go for all the trophies though because some would take weeks on end to get. By the time I finish up FF13 NCAA12 will be hitting the stores, I'll probably mostly play that the rest of the summer.