What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Games & Consoles' started by SISO, Jun 21, 2011.

1. TSSMario

TSSMario New Member

Playing Mass Effect 2 right now, because I never picked up that series for some reason.

Excellent work by Bioware. A good gun based transition for anyone familiar with KOTOR.
  2. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Lately I've been playing VIP Poker on the iPad like a fiend. I love taking your money.
  3. Casual Fan

Casual Fan Surprisingly nice

Guitar. I went through an Xbox craze in the fall, but I'm over it.
  4. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Mario Kart Wii!
  5. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I recently blew the dust off of my copy of Call of Duty: World at War (Wii).

I can't believe I never took advantage of the Wii Connection play. I've been pretty well addicted to it for the last two weeks ranking up. I'm around 32 now (2nd Lt).

Amazing online gameplay!!
  6. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

hyson, WaW is a fun game online for sure. When I lived in Madison 2 years or so ago when it came out, we played it all day online. It was the first CoD on wii that was online, and although the graphics are nothing to look at, it is fun. I logged in last week for the first time in forever and was amazed there were still games to play. Lots of people still playing this old game. I have Black ops, MW:reflex and MW3 for wii also, and the fact that WaW is still active is impressive. I suggest you try out black ops or Mw3, the online is great and controls and graphics got a nice improvemen too.

World at war is fun though because it's a lot of running and gunning more so than other CoD games, at least on wii. I was a fiend when it came to stabbing people.
  7. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I enjoy getting stabbed by 10th Prestige players. :bigcry:

Sure it's old but holy hell is it fun.
  8. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Agreed. Old but good. I am playing MW3 on wii daily now tho. Still gotta finish skyward sword. And I just started playing franchise mode in madden 2012 for wii.
  9. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Started Dante's Inferno a while ago and never finished it. I really liked it--sort of a God of War goes to hell type story. Fun, good graphics, hard bosses, etc.

I also bought Dead Rising Two and only played it for a like a week because Christmas came along and somebody bought me uncharted 3.
  10. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I just finished Dante's Inferno last week. Got a platinum trophy on it too! I just beat Need for Speed- The Run not too long ago, no way I could ever platimum that. I dusted off my copy of inFamous since I never got very far with it, I'm about 2/3 through that one now. Since football season is pretty much over there's lots of time to play PS3.

Still have LA Noir and inFamous 2 waiting in the wings. And Elder Scrolls Skyrim!
  11. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Any Borderlands 2 fans out there?
  12. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

VIP Poker, non-stop.
  13. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Recently I beat Red Dead Redemtion and Undead Nightmare, inFamous, and LA Noir. They came out with tropies for Metal Gear Solid 4 so I just replayed that 4 times through, still looks just as good as recent releases. Been playing NCAA footbal 13 and inFamous 2 lately. I may have to replay GTA IV too since I beat it before it had trophies and stilll have Darksiders 1 and Skyrim to play too.

I am thinkg I am gonna buy a PS3 super slim bundled with Assasins Creed III in November, need the super slim for travel purposes and ACIII looks bad-motherfuckin-ass, killing Brits during the Revolution!
  14. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Finally getting around to starting Guild Wars 2.
  15. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Right now I'm playing my 3ds More. Heros or Ruin, New Super Mario bros 2, and Denpa Men are all in my 'play' list rotation right now.
  16. ProperModulation

ProperModulation Green Type of Tube

17. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

I'll be picking up BLops 2 on wii U next week.
  18. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Minecraft Pocket Edition.
  19. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Twisted Metal on the PS3.
  20. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Halo 4 with the wife. It's our anniversary gift (her choice)