What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Games & Consoles' started by SISO, Jun 21, 2011.

1. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Haven't played the pocket edition but love it on the computer.
  2. Vargas

Vargas Molon Labe!

Currently Playing DEAD ISLAND on PS3.

Love the game--lots of fun. Wish I had more time to play it.

The melee weapons are so much fun.
  3. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Wife and I finished Halo 4 the other night.
  4. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

black ops 2 campaign. and NSMB U.
  5. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

A week or two ago I bought the real Minecraft and have been playing pretty obsessively ever since. I tamed a wolf, named him "Buddy", but he got killed by an Enderman. So I built a monument to him between my farm and my strip mine:

[​IMG]
  6. Bandwagon03

Bandwagon03 Well-Known Member

My boy was huge on the whole Minecraft thing for a while, it has since died down a bit. He even ran a server for him and some of his buds..
  7. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

I just tamed an ocelot. Now it's a Siamese cat named "Sugar Plum".
  8. sjam613

sjam613 Member

Bioshock Infinite is as good as the first one.
  9. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

I've been playing Grand Theft Auto V lately. That game is FREAKING awesome!:headbang:
  10. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate...
    Addicting and awesome. Nothing like slaying a gigantic monster, carving it up and creating armor and a sword out of its remains. 40 hours in and I've only just begun ...
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

ive been on a crazy zelda tear lately. played through oracle of seasons currently playing links awakening and then im on to oracle of seasons, the original zelda and adventure of link. ive never played the 2d zeldas before (besides the ds and 3ds games that are a 2/3d mix) so i want to see what i have missed all this time.

on a sad note i tried to boot up my old N64 to play majora's mask again but the console wont boot. BOO!!!!!
    semipenguin likes this.
  12. blyons200

I just played through Dragons Age Inquisition on PS4, I completed every side mission and beat all the dragons. It was a bad ass game. Playing Assassins Creed Black Flag on PS4 now.
  13. blyons200

Been playing Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain on PS4 lately. One of the best games I've ever played. It's hard, but fun.
  14. memebag

memebag Top Brass, ADVP

Super Mario Maker and Lego Dimensions, both on Wii U.

Super Mario Maker is brilliant. Lego Dimensions feels like a chore so far. Except for building the real Lego stuff.