What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Jimmy Kimmel finished the Oscars with: "Apologies to Matt Damon; we ran out of time. Hit em with the Hein!"

Last edited:
Reactions: JHDK

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Between pages 48 and 49 of the newest Time:

Apologies for the flash...but you get the idea.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just saw a commercial on Golf Channel. A guy got an elevator wearing an untucked shirt.

And I'm like "Unnnnntuckit. Shirts designed to be worn untucked."

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I have this little indoor/outdoor thermometer and when I checked the temp a few mins ago I had to snap a pic because it reminded me of Scores Man, got a tattoo!

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This one has 2 connections to the show. The Artie Prader-Willi story and Wendy.

The teenage girl with an insatiable appetite: 15-year-old weighs 380lbs and rifles through bins in search of food (but her health condition has not stopped her from winning a beauty pageant)

Anna Hankins (left), from Louisville, Mississippi, was diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome at two years old. The teenager (pictured right after winning the Miss Amazing pageant for Mississippi), is so obese she requires oxygen to help her breathe and cannot dress or tie her shoelaces. Anna's mother Jennifer Hankins, 37, (pictured inset with her daughter aged six, son Jack, now 12, and husband David, 41) claims her family also endure cruel comments and stares

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This one has 2 connections to the show. The Artie Prader-Willi story and Wendy.

The teenage girl with an insatiable appetite: 15-year-old weighs 380lbs and rifles through bins in search of food (but her health condition has not stopped her from winning a beauty pageant)

Anna Hankins (left), from Louisville, Mississippi, was diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome at two years old. The teenager (pictured right after winning the Miss Amazing pageant for Mississippi), is so obese she requires oxygen to help her breathe and cannot dress or tie her shoelaces. Anna's mother Jennifer Hankins, 37, (pictured inset with her daughter aged six, son Jack, now 12, and husband David, 41) claims her family also endure cruel comments and stares

The line about needing help reminded me of Bubba.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This guy on Antiques Roadshow is showing off an old watch. He was gonna get it fixed, but decided not to because Rolex would have taken the original parts to fight counterfeiters.

$275-350 original retail for a Rolex watch sold at Tiffany in NYC.

$10-12k if he had it serviced. The appraiser says it's about $50k...it could be insured for $100k.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I feel so .....relieved....
You don't remember those days? At least one of them crapped on the floor, causing them to have to lay down drop cloth, IIRC.

And who could forget the button being hit because the farts were "too wet" prompting the intro to the first Sirius show?

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Most of it, but I don't remember all of the details.

I was just making a joke about farting that much in general.
I guess it didn't pass very well.