What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just found this site. Of course, everyone's "favorite" black man who hates black men is back.

He reminds me of Leslie Nielsen with the "kill whitey" Naked Gun deal, but that was in the name of comedy.

I'm not sure at all why an oppressed minority would hate his own race.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Guess who just bought Peloton stock?

Obviously, I can't make any financial recommendations for anyone else. Consult with your financial advisor before making any decisions, yada yada legal stuff, etc.

But if Howard wants to talk up, I'd be down with a HPE Peloton challenge.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I've been telling people to do that for a couple of days now.
I haven't taken my own advice, but there's money to be made there. This is the kind of thing people will forget about in a couple of weeks.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I've been telling people to do that for a couple of days now.
I haven't taken my own advice, but there's money to be made there. This is the kind of thing people will forget about in a couple of weeks.
There's already outrage over the $250k (or whatever it was) banana. "Someone spent that much money on a banana and there's hungry people in the world? Really?"

The woman from the commercial? She's already in another one.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Good for her. It isn't her fault, and there isn't anything seriously wrong with the ad. It's just kind of ridiculous that they depict a woman with a great body all upset that she needs to go on this quest to get fitter.

It's not what you expect to see in a "before and after" kind of an ad.

If the ad was more like she asked her husband for the bike to keep her tight body tight, that wouldn't have raised any eyebrows.

It's a stupid thing for people to get so upset about.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This sounds like a setup for a phony phone call.

Ora Lee:

Ana Lee:

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
RIP Don Imus.

I can't wait to hear Howards take on Imus's death on January 6th. It should be a great show, but will serve as another grim reminder to Howard of why he should retire. I am still catching up on old shows and in Mid November, he was saying he wants to have 10-15 good years in retirement before he kicks the bucket back then.

Getting old sucks.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Do we know if Seth of Family Guy is a fan of the show or not?

Tonight's episode mentioned Casper mattresses during a radio bit done by Peter Griffin. He then mentioned underwear and I thought he was going to give Tommy John a shoutout.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

Bubba's world (Twitch) meets Howard's world (playing online chess.)

Just imagine what would happen if Howard livestreamed himself playing chess. People are making serious money livestreaming playing video games.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

"First, note that, in the film as released, all of the centaurs end up in color-matched heterosexual pairs."

"Hi. This is Sal Governale."