What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
One USD is now about 6.86 Turkish Lira.
Two USD are about 13.71
One million Turkish Lira are about $145,849.

This is after Turkey re-did their currency by chopping off all the zeros to make the exchange approximately 1:1 as you can read below.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Imagine it, 2006, Artie is there, benji is in the studio, and the tv crew and news crew are in the house. Walker the news man rips a nice juicy fart and richard is there to record it. The string of fart songs stream in like moths.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes just added 10 years to the 2 left on his deal and will make at least $427.6M over the next 12 years.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
On my drive to work earlier this morning they re-played "Brent's Health", talking about him needing to see a cardiologist for his fainting spells. I thought they'd pretty much scrubbed him out of existence...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Tonight's Jimmy Fallon is a repeat. He had the remaining Beastie Boys on. He mentioned their Cookiepuss album.

That was before my time listening to the show, but I'm sure Howard wasn't talking about the record.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Tonight's Jimmy Fallon is a repeat. He had the remaining Beastie Boys on. He mentioned their Cookiepuss album.

That was before my time listening to the show, but I'm sure Howard wasn't talking about the record.

No. 1 is probably the guy calling from OJ's driveway. Other's that deserve top ten status... when Jerry Seinfeld did an interview a few years ago after a long absence... should be something including Eric the Midget.. Lost Gary puppet... Amputee Beauty Contest (an example of Howard taking something that would have been mildly funny or worse if someone else hosted and showing his improvisational genius as he did with the Stuttering John Crazy Cabbie fight).. there should be something including Artie during the first years of SIRIUS (it was so wrong but so funny when Artie fell asleep in the easy chair and Sal and Richard were dancing around him bare ass).. the Red Alert when the cable got cut in Cleveland.... honorable mention- the Alanis Morisette interview many years ago

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
No. 1 is probably the guy calling from OJ's driveway. Other's that deserve top ten status... when Jerry Seinfeld did an interview a few years ago after a long absence... should be something including Eric the Midget.. Lost Gary puppet... Amputee Beauty Contest (an example of Howard taking something that would have been mildly funny or worse if someone else hosted and showing his improvisational genius as he did with the Stuttering John Crazy Cabbie fight).. there should be something including Artie during the first years of SIRIUS (it was so wrong but so funny when Artie fell asleep in the easy chair and Sal and Richard were dancing around him bare ass).. the Red Alert when the cable got cut in Cleveland.... honorable mention- the Alanis Morisette interview many years ago
I'm sure all of us can come up with many segments. Sal's apology, Richard gets waxed, the inventor of the sybian rides it with a girl, Ronnie's limousine petcock, Robin takes ayahuasca, Robin's boat. But the original list is Howard's point of view, right?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If I was doing a "Best Of Stern" week, here's what I'd want to listen to:

Pamela Anderson in the bath tub...this happened real late in the FM era. She was in a nearby hotel and I think Howard, Artie and a few others went there.

1/9/06 opening theme and George's intros.

Fred falling down the stairs at his bachelor party.

Probably any time Beet got censored on FM.

Babapology.

Bubba shocking balls.

I don't think it happened on Howard's show, but when Richard got liquid assed. The only time that comes to mind is when Howard went down there for Bubba's wedding.

I really want to know if they recorded all the farewell speeches from 2005. Howard said his regret was going back to the studio and not airing them all live. Even though the "last of a dying breed" bit is terribly dated, it was still critical to the show history.

Brad and Houston at the prom. MTV even ripped it off.

The week out west, especially the Blackjack For A New Rack and the Playboy Mansion shows.

Artie taking a cum shot.

Coke in a pig suit.

I See OJ

Butt Bongo

Butt Baloney

Booey talking ebonics to D.L. Hughley

Snoop visits.

ICP visits.

Last edited:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I'm sure all of us can come up with many segments. Sal's apology, Richard gets waxed, the inventor of the sybian rides it with a girl, Ronnie's limousine petcock, Robin takes ayahuasca, Robin's boat. But the original list is Howard's point of view, right?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Yes, Howard's point of view but you know how Howard does things. He made the Conan interview his best interview which I dispute even though it is his opinion. He is still pissed off at jay Leno for hiring away Stuttering John. This made him carry the flag for Leno when NBC made Leno take back the show, "I see OJ", was clearly one of the top ten moments, but was not a HS production. It was a total fan contribution. The fan made it a HS bit by saying "bababooey to you all" at the end.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

The SS Mund as well.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes, Howard's point of view but you know how Howard does things. He made the Conan interview his best interview which I dispute even though it is his opinion. He is still pissed off at jay Leno for hiring away Stuttering John. This made him carry the flag for Leno when NBC made Leno take back the show, "I see OJ", was clearly one of the top ten moments, but was not a HS production. It was a total fan contribution. The fan made it a HS bit by saying "bababooey to you all" at the end.

Howard got Richard and Sal out of the deal. He won.

The AJ Benza fight in the hallway as well as the two boxing matches also are on the list.

Either way, it's a sign of the times. When they're off now, we get the same rehashed interview from the past couple years that already got played 7-8 times in the week they originally aired live. At least throw on some MasterTape Theatre from the 90s...but he won't do that.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Austin Powers is on the west coast feed of TBS right now and all I can think of is Scott.