What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I grew-up in that general area of NJ where the actual place existed, which was used on an episode of The Sopranos.
View attachment 4566

Holy shit, that's a real place? From the episode where a cop gives Tony and Carm a ticket so he has the cop fired and then tries to give him money cause he feels bad when he sees him working at that garden store, right? I thought that was a set.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Holy shit, that's a real place? From the episode where a cop gives Tony and Carm a ticket so he has the cop fired and then tries to give him money cause he feels bad when he sees him working at that garden store, right? I thought that was a set.
It's in Wayne NJ, which is where we lived when I was born.

The Sopranos' house in North Caldwell is essentially adjacent to the town where I grew up.

Reactions: JHDK

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Naturally, I'm envisioning a conversation between Howard's parents in Howard's impression of them. It's not much other than Ben saying "Halibut" and Rae screaming "WHAT?!"

Next Up at Amazon-Run Whole Foods: Half-Priced Halibut Steaks
I find it interesting that Howard has described his father's highly regimented diet - alternating hot and cold cereals, the yogurts, not reading the menu, etc. But then you listen to Howard's eating habits, and it's nearly as bad.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Uncle Kracker (apparently he's still around) is on tour near me later this summer.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
This is unrelated to anything but after watching that Uncle Cracker parody song this came up as the "watch next" icon:

It's incredibly fascinating to watch. He got outed so that's the only reason he's there but it's still a great interview.