What Does This Have To Do With The Show?

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I agree with Howard's Israel stance pretty much all the time. I also like to joke about his celeb bashing stance for people like Lorde and Portman but more or less agree with his stance there too.

However, Howard goes straight to the anti-Semitic angle even when it's not there. I have 2 examples.

First: The flat Earth convention.
Howard played a bunch of clips about flat Earth people and how nuts they are. It was funny. But then he goes on to talk about the flat Earth people must hate Jews too. There wasn't a single clip of any anti-Semitism. I'm sure if there was he would have played it to enforce his point.

Second: Cleaning out the tapes.
Howard played clips of 2 GA candidates with a harsh deportation stances (this is the show I'm currently listening to, 7.24.18). He does the same thing again here. After playing the clips he said something to the extent of, "These people must hate Jews." But there was no evidence of it. Once again, if there were clips proving the fact he for sure would have played them.

And the weird part is in both examples, like an hour later on in the same shows he played clips of people who are actually proven anti-Semites. In the flat earth show he later played clips of some pastor who was scary in his blatant Jew hatred. In the GA politician show he went on to play a CA politician who was also a blatant anti-Semite.

Now because these real examples of anti-Semitism were so over the top, Howard's earlier attempts to find non-existent hatred did not overshadow the actual hatred but it comes off as weird to me that this seems to be a pattern.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008

I realize Baba Booey would be better off being one of those flying monkeys, but this clip is unintentionally great.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Ruby Bridges, the first black kid to attend an all-white school in the southern USA is only 64.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
College GameDay live from Ann Arbor in about nine hours.

The Chainsmokers will be the guest pickers.