What races do you plan on attending this year?

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I got a call from Bristol Motor Speedway today. They convinced me to buy tickets to the March 17th Sprint Cup race :)

I want to go to Atlanta this year too. Maybe Charlotte in October :cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
We'll be going to both Bristol weeks and Martinsville for the fall Chase race as we do each year.

Bristol is a fun trip for both the race weeks during the season. We camp next to the same group of people each and every year and look forward to going back to party with the same friends.

The Martinsville fall race is the best race of the year IMO. They really race hard that weekend with great door to door action and the price cannot be beat either.

We always try to add in a random race each year if possible and this years pick is Eldora for the Truck Series on dirt. It could be a great race or a total flop but one thing is for sure and that is that we will be there for NASCAR's first venture onto dirt in over 30 years. Hey, the first time only happens once!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
We'll be going to both Bristol weeks and Martinsville for the fall Chase race as we do each year.

Bristol is a fun trip for both the race weeks during the season. We camp next to the same group of people each and every year and look forward to going back to party with the same friends.

The Martinsville fall race is the best race of the year IMO. They really race hard that weekend with great door to door action and the price cannot be beat either.

We always try to add in a random race each year if possible and this years pick is Eldora for the Truck Series on dirt. It could be a great race or a total flop but one thing is for sure and that is that we will be there for NASCAR's first venture onto dirt in over 30 years. Hey, the first time only happens once!

I haven't been to Martinsville since we meet in 2010. I was thinking about going to the Spring race this year, but decided on Bristol instead :)

I haven't made up my mind on the August Bristol race. Since Atlanta is a week after I'm thinking not, but who knows :cool:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk :)