Whitney Cummings

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by Bark, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

I do not buy into the whole, "Whitney Cummings is hot," deal. I don't think she's ugly, but I also don't think she's exceptional.

With that said, she went up a couple of notches when she went into her sexy voice to say, "C*m on my face." My brain gave a George Takei, "Oh my!" I can now forgive that sitcom of hers that tanked. :D

microbob and HecticArt like this.
  2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I actually really liked that sitcom; my wife and I would watch it and say "that's us". Anyway, Whitney's certainly on the upper-end of comedienne looks (whatever that's worth), and she speaks very frankly. But no, she's not Kate Beckinsale or Charlize Theron.

greenearth and HecticArt like this.
  3. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I think she is hot. The guy who played her husband was the downer. Something about his unshaven look said "look at me, look at me" when you are supposed to be looking at her. Hard to sustain that young couple wisecracking sarcastically for 30 minutes or however long it was. Was there a laugh track? If so, that's an automatic no-listen. I find Howard interviews of his protégés difficult. He wants to help them. They want to worship him.

greenearth likes this.
  4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Sometimes I find her hot, and sometimes just decent looking. (Like Scotch said about Kate and Charlize.) There's a hot factor for chicks that can do the dirty talk well. That's worth extra credit for her. Amy Schumer (sp) isn't in "I'd crawl through 5 miles of pig shit and broken glass just to beat off of in her shadow" category, but she's got her own thing going on.

Sent from Tapatalk.

greenearth likes this.
  5. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Cummings...lol.

blyons200 likes this.
  6. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

greenearth and microbob like this.
  7. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

She looks hot as hell. He looks awful.

8. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

She was on GMA today. God damn, she's annoying.

9. Araxen

Araxen Member

Howard is way too skinny. Guy needs some meat on his bones. Whitney looks very hot though.

10. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Again, she looks...good. Not great, but not bad. I don't know. As far as that picture goes, her body looks better with some meat on it, but her face almost looks like she has had a face lift or botox. I'm not saying she has. It could be the makeup/lighting.

blyons200 and HecticArt like this.
  11. Super Dave

Super Dave Member

We watched her special on Comedy Central, she put on a few pounds since her show and looked hot.

greenearth likes this.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

This. I think she's farking herself up looking at the recent pictures. Women need to get past the plastic crap.

13. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

She's only 31. She's 5'11". Went to Catholic schools. Graduated magna cum laude from U o f Penn. Started out as a model. Her father is a venture capitalist. I found this link re plastic surgery. Don't know if it is true but it sure looks like it. If so, she was more beautiful without the severe cheekbones look. Photos of Whitney Cummings Looks before and after having plastic surgery
    Hmm... if she is 5'11" than Howard is 7 feet.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  14. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

[​IMG]

Sh*t. I'm leaning towards this being an accurate rumor. I'm with HecticArt. This plastic surgery deal is no good in these vain pursuits. Sure, if a baby has a cleft lip, it's great. However, you take a cute girl and fiddle around with it, it sucks. She looks 46 to me now.

People need to get over themselves. We have a very finite time when we are peaking, and we have different peaks. Our strength peak is young. Our wisdom peak is old. Our looks peak is generally younger...

BUT WHEN IT'S OVER, IT'S OVER, JOHNNY! IT'S OVER!

:)

HecticArt likes this.
  15. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

LOL, Whitney CUMMINGS. haa

blyons200 likes this.
  16. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I think it's their managers and producers that push them to get sliced up.
    If the now picture is real, she's becoming a real mess.

Take care of yourselves ladies, and age gracefully.

Bark likes this.
  17. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

All they really need to do is wear a red plaid skirt, white thigh-highs, and a white shirt. The years will MELT away. ;)

HecticArt likes this.
  18. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

.....Dr Bark..... Aging Consultant