Who Am I? Week #491

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Cities that have a major league baseball team, a professional football team and a professional basketball team.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Congratulations, Aaron! Someday there will also be a Donald Trump Airport. It will probably be located in Moscow although there is a slight possibility it could be built in Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg or Saint Petersburg. еще раз поздравляю!

Mister semi, have you ever seen the famous "Grand Rapids Lip Dub"? Roger Ebert calls it "the greatest video ever made." It is truly amazing – and it was all filmed in a single take:

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
Congratulations, Aaron! Someday there will also be a Donald Trump Airport. It will probably be located in Moscow although there is a slight possibility it could be built in Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg or Saint Petersburg. еще раз поздравляю!

Mister semi, have you ever seen the famous "Grand Rapids Lip Dub"? Roger Ebert calls it "the greatest video ever made." It is truly amazing – and it was all filmed in a single take:

Bear in mind that I live in the GR area. The LipDub was a big deal when it was released in 2011. Rob Bliss was the Willy Wonka of GR with his stunts. He brought us everything from a monster inflatable slide downtown to a free EDM festival that featured the lady known as "SuperDre" (4:43 in the video). Then, he disappeared.

Bill Steffen :)22) is a local institution in this area. He's been a TV weatherman for 44 years.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

Bear in mind that I live in the GR area. The LipDub was a big deal when it was released in 2011. Rob Bliss was the Willy Wonka of GR with his stunts. He brought us everything from a monster inflatable slide downtown to a free EDM festival that featured the lady known as "SuperDre" (4:43 in the video). Then, he disappeared.

Bill Steffen :)22) is a local institution in this area. He's been a TV weatherman for 44 years.

It's a damn impressive video. I was trying to figure out how it was being filmed. Was it a guy on roller blades or was it a drone? I suspect the former since the camera looked to be taken up in helicopter at end (harder to do with a drone).

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The cameraman was riding in a dune buggy that stayed in front of the "singers" until reaching the helicopter. Then he hopped off the dune buggy and got in the helicopter. This brief video – which unfortunately contains more still pictures than action footage – explains the process:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Good job Aaron! That game kept me guessing King! I kept thinking the answer was going to be some store or restaurant that was only located in those cities. But that's pretty difficult to search for.