Who Will Win Super Bowl 54?

Who Will Win Super Bowl 54?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I'm just thankful it wasn't the Patriots (or Alabama for CFP)

Reactions: Aaron

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Hmm...That's an interesting idea, not sure if I agree.

I keep telling him it is an arbitrary line that everybody understands. He thinks it should be same for 1st downs etc. But the line of scrimmage would have to be on the back of the ball in this case. I think it is easier to detect the end of the ball touching the line than the whole ball.

In this day and age, why would they not have fixed cameras set up on the goal line from several angles but looking at the goal line in a right angle to determine if the ball crosses? Also they could also detect the ball crossing the goal line electronically if they really wanted to. Last night there was no angle of camera which showed if it was a TD or not.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
:bugout:
Did you just?????

Oh snap!

Yes you did!

That'll earn you a yellow card right there!

Yellow card?

I'm going for the red card. Which would cost a game day suspension.

I do have to agree with IRBS, that Sporting KC is a panzy ass team. Even though they are loaning there goalie to Phoenix Rising and his last name is Dick.

Couple years ago our supporters section did make fun of Dick when he was playing against us. But now we love Dick. :roflmao:

Eric Dick

Last edited:
Reactions: HecticArt

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Yellow card?

I'm going for the red card. Which would cost a game day suspension.

I do have to agree with IRBS, that Sporting KC is a panzy ass team. Even though they are loaning there goalie to Phoenix Rising and his last name is Dick.

Couple years ago our supporters section did make fun of Dick when he was playing against us. But now we love Dick. :roflmao:

Eric Dick
I am curious why you feel the need to talk about soccer in a football thread. If anybody should be carded ....

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I am curious why you feel the need to talk about soccer in a football thread. If anybody should be carded ....

I had to correct you earlier, that Kansas does have a football team.

Technically soccer is still football and this isn't a football thread. It's a Super Bowl thread.

You have been issued two yellow cards and now you have been suspended.