Who Will Win the 2020 American League West?

Who Will Win the 2020 American League West?

• Oakland Athletics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Mariners

• Texas Rangers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
I don’t know how much I will be paying attention to baseball this year with the Astros cheating scandal and MLB overall lack of doing much about it. I can say there will be lots of beanballs in their plate appearances this year. Think I heard Vegas placing the over-under at 80-something. Sounds about right.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
George Springer was the leadoff batter in today's Astros-Mets game. As soon as he stepped to the plate, the crowd starting chanting, "Cheater! Cheater!" That chant has greeted the Astros in all five games played so far this season – and seven Astros have been hit by a pitch. Not deliberately, I'm sure. Umm.....ahem.....*Cough!*

I would like to think the Astros will not cheat during the 2020 season. I think they have a better chance of winning the AL West than any of the other teams, even if they don't cheat.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
Letter from Hartley Fullerton of Calabasas in today's Los Angeles Times:

"With the NBA suspending the rest of its scheduled games due to the coronavirus and the Dodgers looking pretty formidable, I guess we should fully expect Commissioner Rob Manfred to cancel baseball's upcoming season and declare the Houston Astros the 2020 champions."

Hey, Hartley, don't give him any ideas!

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The rapidly-spreading coronavirus pandemic, which has now killed 9,989 people worldwide, has forced the cancellation of baseball, football, hockey, soccer, auto racing and other sports. The 2020 regular baseball season will likely not begin until mid-May and may be canceled altogether.......along with the draft.

Reactions: semipenguin