• San Francisco Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The Dodgers' Hyun-jin Ryu had the lowest ERA in the major leagues last season. He also had the lowest ratio of walks-per-innings-pitched. He's now with the Blue Jays. The Dodgers lost the major leagues' best pitcher but they're hopeful of going to the World Series because they got Mookie Betts and David Price from the Red Sox. Wooh! Well, I predict the Dodgers will win the NL West but will not make it to the World Series. They've been to the World Series twice in the last 30 years and lost both (2017, 2018).

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
In 2013, the Dodgers entered into a 25-year, $8.35-billion deal with Time Warner (now Spectrum) to create their own cable channel, SportsNet LA. The Dodgers thought all the local television providers would gladly pay the fees to carry the channel. They were wrong. For more than six years, a majority of residents of southern California have been unable to watch the Dodgers on television. It is with deep delight that I divulge the dismal Dodger drought is dead and done. Of course the COVID-19 pandemic has forced the postponement of the 2020 season – but when games finally begin we'll be able to see them. Go, Dodgers!

Dodger games to be broadcast on DIRECTV after Spectrum
announces deal with AT&T, ending longtime blackout

SportsNet LA will be available on DIRECTV, U-Verse, AT&T TV
and AT&T Now in Southern California, Las Vegas and Hawai'i.