Will Must Have Gotten In Trouble !

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Should've seen my work when I was stringing 50 feet of extra cable for the sat reception to the window from my desk.

And then my boss pointing to the cieling and wondering what it is that is going to the window.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
HA ha I just heard that call a few minutes ago..... I think it got to him the first time, but now he doesn't care....

Call him on something else.... lol... Ahhh funny stuff..

Oooo my arch nemsis... ooooo

ha ha.... funny call ................

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
BTW, a little reminder of the greatest hits. I only heard the "Imus, when is Deidre's book coming out?" What where the others?

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
BTW, a little reminder of the greatest hits. I only heard the "Imus, when is Deidre's book coming out?" What where the others?
The others sound the same. Except for the WUS yesterday, where they let him start over 3 times and he still couldn't get the words out.

Chrissyb

Oct 14, 2008
Massachusetts
I heard your call on my ride last night.. the second I heard you call him Imus I busted a gut!!! :rofl:

I think he's getting used to you..

You didn't sound retarded...

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I just want other callers to bust his balls alittle like the old days and no more EFH calls.:peace:
I agree with you here. By now, everyone knows that Howard TV exists. Either they're going to subscribe, or they won't. Some people say those calls are paid, but that's not the point here. I don't mind the praise for the show, but the same callers time afer time are annoying. Bring back the old wack pack. Where's Janks? Where's Big Black? Elliott Offen was banned from the studio, but he could still call in.

Calling Howard a "washed up, poopy-head, old dirty Jew" isn't exactly the best way to get your point across.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I heard the last Imus call while I was at Walter Reed Medical Center. I had to role up my window because I was chuckling while driving past guys in wheelchairs. Those are some damn funny calls.