Will you watch tonight?

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard doing his late night shtick in his late night voice. There is real pressure on him, I suppose, to say something funny every time. I wish I could say something positive but I can't. Sharon's frozen face is scary. And what's with Howie Mandel grinning every second? Howard's hero Simon Cowell was brutally witty without yelling to the audience. Hopefully Howard will emulate his hero as time goes by. I admit I only watched s few acts.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
only caught the second hour due to work but that was fuckin great! makes me want more.

also...anyone see that ronnie cameo at the very end when stern was signing shit for fans? hahah im alone in my house and i yelled out loud "there's ronnie!!"

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
only caught the second hour due to work but that was fuckin great! makes me want more.

also...anyone see that ronnie cameo at the very end when stern was signing shit for fans? hahah im alone in my house and i yelled out loud "there's ronnie!!"

That show was 2 hours long? Christ their squeezing blood from a stone.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

Funny. I yelled Kooooop! When I saw you outside my window last night. Don't do that again.

I just got home from work and missed it. The Mrs is watching a movie, so I'll have to see if it's on the free-o-d later. Our local cable has some network shows available for free on demand.

People need to separate the satellite show from the tv show. It ain't going to be the same Howard.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
1hr into AGT and its another mediocre talent show with howard stern as a judge, and an annoying nick cannon as a host.

i now remember why i avoid these shows like the plague. i do have to admit the earth violin or whatever it was called was very cool and original. but seriously, they put through that awful rapper and that father daughter dual that is on youtube. :screwy:

i can"t believe how popular this is

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
1hr into AGT and its another mediocre talent show with howard stern as a judge, and an annoying nick cannon as a host.

i now remember why i avoid these shows like the plague. i do have to admit the earth violin or whatever it was called was very cool and original. but seriously, they put through that awful rapper and that father daughter dual that is on youtube. :screwy:

i can"t believe how popular this is

I weep for our future. People sit through hours of this crap.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
That show was 2 hours long? Christ their squeezing blood from a stone.

nah it wa really good!

Funny. I yelled Kooooop! When I saw you outside my window last night. Don't do that again..

i found u bitch! expect a lot more stalking!

2 hours? I don't know if I can watch 2 hours of reality anything. I can probably make it an hour.

once again, it was really good!

I dont see myself watching much more of this show. unless I'm in my kitchen cooking like today where that tv only has basic cable.

u gotta tune in.

so im a superfan and listen every days hes on. i know some of the shit he talks about i dont agree with but even that stuff is insightful or funny. that being said, seeing him on network tv tonight was the greatest thing ever!!! howard being his normal funny self while at the same time pushing the envelope just enough for pussy ass network tv watchers to still think hes funny. A+++++++ gotta love howard!!! (in my singing voice) i want more radio.... i need more howard stern...give me more howard stern"

6:45 into the clip...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA3KXrQw4E&feature=relmfu]I Want More Howard Stern - Part 3 of 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
So how do I watch this shit show if I don't have cable and cannot get reception. Will they be putting this on Hulu or something? Do people pirate America's Got Talent?

TurfToeTony

Oct 18, 2008
So how do I watch this shit show if I don't have cable and cannot get reception. Will they be putting this on Hulu or something? Do people pirate America's Got Talent?

I haven't checked but most of this stuff they put on their network websites.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I watched it last night and found it pretty amusing. I'm not really into these "talent" type shows, but I found it entertaining enough to stick around. My only complaint is all the commercials.

Super Dave

Oct 12, 2008
Maple Shade, NJ
www.oropallo.us
I clicked over during the intermission of the hockey games and it isn't my type of show. How can they stand all that Nick Cannon acting like a retard shit? His hamming it up is really annoying, and they cut to him way too often. Is it necessary for a show to have a goofy black guy running around acting like an idiot? Howard was alright, didn't make me want to turn off the hockey game to watch it, not really into these types of shows. Wish him well after all of the entertainment he has provided me over the years, everyone deserves to chase their dreams, and Howard has always wanted the validation of a network show, he might finally get it.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I watched and thought it was fun. I fast forwarded some of the boring acts (like people that only sing) and through the commercials.

I thought Howard did very well but I think he is in danger of turning into Mr. Positive. He should have slayed the bad acts. I hope he gets meaner. Not dirty or vulgar but truthful to the bad acts.

Thought it was really good.