Wolf's Den

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

That alright, I thought of some lame excuse today. I told him, I'm a bit slammed and I have to work on other parts of the building. So I gave him part of of my project which is technically done but with some missing pieces. So now he has double the work today, while I'm taking it a bit easy. Well it's one way to get back at him.

2. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Your job seems too stressful. You should get a job as a bagger instead. I hear they get a lot of respect.

HecticArt likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

My job isn't stressful. I'm doing design work, which I love doing. Beside being an design enginner, I'm doing corrections what the HecticArt architech makes mistakes.

4. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Well.........

5. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Once again the engineer has to correct the architect. I know that a sore subject on both sides, which I’ll stop. But anyway I was using my phone earlier which apparently the grammar software doesn't work well and the stupid autocorrect didn’t pick it up. Now I’m on my computer which finds things better.

I was doing a joke earlier when I scratched out Hectic’s name. I’m sorry but this grammar correcting game is getting way too old to play. I had a rough night with some personal crap, which I’m not in the mood to play in.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    HecticArt likes this.
  6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Wolf, you use grammar software? Did you buy it from Acme?

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

scotchandcigar likes this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I was just teasing him back for joking about correcting my work. It seemed like it was a squid-pro-quo kind of an exchange. More of a defensive posture, not an unsolicited attack.

8. scotchandcigar

I'd pile-on to this, but it seems like the guy needs a break.

So instead, watch this

HecticArt and Wolf like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I use a software from Write your best with Grammarly.. An old co-worker told me about it which could help me with my spelling, grammar in sentences and whatever else. The site has helped me for couple of years, there a free side and a paid version and one time I did subscribed to them. When I was sending emails out to bosses and other major people. But the site is a bit pricey and I don't subscribe anymore, I just use the free version.

I'm sorry about that I had some personal shit came up last night dealing with my family, which I rather not discuss. When I saw the correcting my work, I probably went postal on yea last night.

I appreciate the spell checking. But sometimes my mind goes crazy on certain crap and I can be a bit defensive sometimes.

HecticArt and IdRatherBeSkiing like this.
  10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

No worries Wolf. We're all good.
    I didn't take it as anything more than you teasing me.

I hope the family stuff gets better.

Wolf likes this.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

12. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Here couple of updates going on in my life.

Thanks for the nice messaged and my family and I are doing a lot better and finally got past the stupid issues.

Also it took nearly 2 1/2 years, but finally my YouTube page just past up 100 subscribers. Now the page settings let's me do extra things to my YouTube page. Like create longer videos, go live and finally eliminating the weird channel ID name I had and I put in my custom one as WolfV1p3r. Which can be used to search for my page.

HecticArt, JHDK and scotchandcigar like this.
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Also, I got into a conflict with scotch yesterday over some music stuff. For months things have been building up between us and I blew up like a volcano and had a few choice words for him. Which I really don't mean and I normally don't go yelling at people like that. I'm sorry scotch for what I said and if anybody else who took offense to it.

Normally I like to have fun and tease a few people. But sometimes when the tables are turned I can take things to personal, which I normally don't mean. When growing up I constantly got picked on and being messed with. When growing up from town to town not having many friends, plus I had a hard life hiding in the closet being gay.

So, unfortunately, I take things to personal sometimes and I can get a bit defensive, which I normally don't mean. That has been something I been trying to work on for years but have never perfected yet. One day I will finally be normal and stop taking things way to personal.

You guys know I have a grammar issue. Unfortunately some of the schools I went to tried to help me and some didn't care to fix the issue. That how I am still today, I use a grammar app which sometimes helps. Some of you guys like to tease which was OK for a while. But unfortunately, I guess it was way too much for me and I ask some to stop. I know some of you guys were trying to help, but I guess for me it was way too much and I blew up.

I'm a grown adult and I would love to have these issues resolved. In good time I will stop being defensive and be able to go along with it. You guys know I like to have some fun, that how I am in real life and unfortunately, some people can't take it and I guess it made me this way.

So again I would like to apologize to scotch, the mods and anybody else who I blew up on or took things offensive which I really don't mean it. I would like to thank you, everybody here, hopefully, we all can get past this issue, have fun again and hopefully become friends again.

Thanks for those who took your time reading this.

Wolf

Aaron, scotchandcigar and JHDK like this.
  14. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Why do you hate Scotch, Wolf?

HecticArt likes this.
  15. scotchandcigar

I seem to rub people the wrong way:
    Blyons
    Ehilbert
    Memebag
    IRBS
    Wolf

Don't sweat it Wolf, no harm done.
    :drink4:

Aaron, HecticArt, Wolf and 1 other person like this.
  16. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I don't hate scotch. We don't see things eye to eye and like how scotch said it. He rubs people the wrong way and I simply had enough and blew up on him. Which was wrong on my part.

17. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

I'd rather not be rubbed the right way or the wrong way by you scotch. Nothing personal.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Instead of having nobody rubbing anything off each other. Let's have Britney Spears rub us?

Excuse me it's Christina Aguilera who sings it, but I rather be with Britney.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  19. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

You're a good guy, Wolf.
    You're a dik, Koop.
    You're like the rest of us Scotch. We all get on each others nerves from time to time.

Thanks for hugging it out bitches.

Let's get back to our normal level of stupidity now.

scotchandcigar and Wolf like this.
  20. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This Friday before I attend the first round playoff game of the Phoenix Rising FC.

I just purchase a movie ticket to see Halloween at the Alamo Drafthouse.

semipenguin and HecticArt like this.