Wolf's Den

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I'm back bitches, as mention earlier in this thread I had a lot of crap to take care of.

Little by little I'll get back in my regular routine. Maybe if we can try in June and still do SNL Madness? I really don't want to retire Madness anytime soon.

HecticArt, JHDK and semipenguin like this.
  2. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more madness.

Wolf likes this.
  3. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Good to see ya little buddy.

Wolf likes this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Quick update from work. There was a co-worker I was working with for nearly a year. He was a f'in arrogant douchebag, thinks he was a mr. know it all and other crap. I tried to ignore him as much as I can, but unfortunately I had to work with him. :rolleyes:

Well guess what Friday was his day and he didn't even tell anyone they he got let go. All I can say is.

HecticArt likes this.
  5. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.

I believe there is at least one arrogant, know-it-all douchebag at every workplace in the United States. I've certainly put up with my share of them. If anyone can offer evidence to disprove my theory, I would love to hear it.

[​IMG]

6. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream

I did not know you worked with meme.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

JHDK, Wolf, HecticArt and 1 other person like this.
  7. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I was going to say that I don't recall seeing Wolf at my workplace.

8. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

So which one of you is claiming arrogant, and which one is claiming know-it-all?
    :popcorn2:

Wolf likes this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Yes, you have. I'm the one, you guys sent down to the basement and took my stapler.

scotchandcigar likes this.
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Usually, every job has one of those types. But lately, now the company is cutting back on the temps.

My boss talked to me saying I'm doing a great job and he talked to management they want to bring me on board.

They let go 3 temps in the past couple of weeks. The douchbag I talked about, one I hardly knew which decided to quit on the first week on the job. This one guy he's going to ASU doesn't put in a full 8 hours and doesn't know CAD that well.

I had to teach that person a lot of tricks, which he never wrote down and constantly be taught over and over. I also had to do his work for him from time to time, which after a while it was getting annoying. My boss wanted some feedback and I told him the truth. That's probably why he got let go.

I have no problem training somebody. Hell, we all teach each other new tricks almost every day. Like my boss knows CAD well and I learned some new advance commands, I never heard of. He doesn't know Revit which I do, so I train him and a couple of others on it.

JHDK and HecticArt like this.
  11. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Wolf and HecticArt like this.
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Was this the same guy you talked about awhile back?

13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

No this is totally different person.

JHDK likes this.
  14. Channel98

Channel98 Don't yell or hit.