Wolf's Den

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I usually like standing in the front row. But once I go to the restroom or the concession stands. I lose my place and have to stand somewhere else.

Last Friday the place was packed, well over 7,300 fans. The stadium seats 6,200 well over 1,000 people were standing room only and most of them snuck into the supporter stands which overcrowed it.
You need a big thermos and a diaper.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Yesterday I was in LA with a few of my soccer friends. To support Phoenix Rising taking on Los Dos.

Throughout the match, Rising was losing 2-0 and of course, we didn't lose any faith in the club. Close to the 60th-minute mark when Rising made their great comeback. The final score was 3 -2 Rising to continue there 12 game winning streak.

On top of that couple of the Phoenix Rising owners were hanging out with us and thanking us for traveling and supporting the club. One of the owners is a celebrity who lives in LA. His name is Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy and I got my pic taken with him.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Yesterday I was in LA with a few of my soccer friends. To support Phoenix Rising taking on Los Dos.

Throughout the match, Rising was losing 2-0 and of course, we didn't lose any faith in the club. Close to the 60th-minute mark when Rising made their great comeback. The final score was 3 -2 Rising to continue there 12 game winning streak.

On top of that couple of the Phoenix Rising owners were hanging out with us and thanking us for traveling and supporting the club. One of the owners is a celebrity who lives in LA. His name is Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy and I got my pic taken with him.

Wow! That sounds like a great time!

The real celebrity in that pic is that sexy beast on the left.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
The Red Fury does have a chant "Lit It Up" named after one of Fall Out Boys songs personally one of my favorite chants.

We did sing that last night and it was awesome of him singing along with it. I think somebody recorded it, but haven't seen it posted yet.

To be honest, I didn't know that was Pete Wentz until somebody told me. I thought he kinda look familiar and if I knew it was him. I would have recorded that video of us singing that chant with him along.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
My next road trip games will be next month in Vegas and Albuquerque.

I haven't been to Vegas in years, unfortunately, it's only for a day trip. I might stay for the night but I plan on visiting a few places.

For Albuquerque, I'm not going to look around much. But I wouldn't mind visiting a couple of places where Breaking Bad was filmed.

Reactions: HecticArt and JHDK

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

I'm saddened you're not sporting any DRC-wear.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Well, I been MIA for a while here. I'll give you a quick rundown.

Been very busy with work, I finally became permanent and become the lead BIM guy on a project in which I have a couple of drafters working along with me.

The usual stuff going on with my family.

Very active on social media, especially Twitter.

I traveled to Vegas and Albuquerque with my soccer friends. Phoenix Rising won 20 games in a row, which no other North American soccer club has ever accomplish that. They broke many league records. Tonight should be existing both supporters will finally unite and be one voice.

That's pretty much it, I'll still swing by and visit often.

Last edited:

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Thanks, Aaron. I miss you guys as well. Like I said earlier I been very busy with work and soccer now. I'll still visit from time to time.

Trying to catch up and read some of the posts around here. Sorry to see ATW dying off, it had a great run for several years.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Good to see ya Wolf!
Glad that work is going well, and that you've been having fun traveling with the soccer hooligans.
We are not hooligans! Well, maybe the Los Bandidos are? But who knows what will bring tonight.

The last home match was interesting. The game had to end early due to some dumbass fans throwing beer cans onto the field. One was in our section and he was an LA Galaxy fan, but not wearing his gear. The fans grab him so fast and feed him to security. The other was a Rising fan and supposedly he got arrested. Either way, I found out both fans are banned for life attending another Rising game.

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
These are some videos I took when our traveling supporters went to Albuquerque.

We were marching into the stadium.

We were chanting "We won the league" because Phoenix Rising were the regular-season champs.

Then we were celebrating in the locker room with the players. When other clubs would welcome the fans and celebrate with them?