Wolf's Den

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
The USL has about the same attendance as my community band. It's not the World Cup.
If you are about the 2 teams? Then yea. Here some average attendance for various teams in the MLS and USL.

In Phoenix, the average close to 7,000 a game. That's not bad for a pop-up stadium playing in a dirt field on Indian land. They already plan on expanding closer to 10k in a couple of years. If they had a permanent stadium with better facilities then the attendance would be better. Yes, the owners are looking for land to build a permanent stadium.

I'm referring to the #1 sport in the world is football aka soccer. Which has well over 4 billion fans, so it's time to get out of the closet and support your local clubs.

The Most Popular Sports in the World

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I don't see what local soccer has to do with word cup soccer, they are not the same audience. Also, your list omits Formula 1, with 506 mil fans, which would place it 8th.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Koop's Basement
www.wolfyre13.com
I don't see what local soccer has to do with word cup soccer, they are not the same audience. Also, your list omits Formula 1, with 506 mil fans, which would place it 8th.
I'm not comparing anything to the world cup you are. The closest thing that averages world cup attendance is the Premier League every week.

Premier League average attendance by clubs 2018/19 | Statista

Premier League 2018/2019 - Attendance

I don't care for Formula 1, the subject is about soccer and it's the #1 sport and biggest fanbase in the world. Nothing going to come close or compare to it. Unfortunately, certain people in the U.S. have no respect for it and I don't have time or day for those types of people.

I'm not here for an argument. That's one reason why I left DRC for a while.

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Then you fell into the meme vortex.
I'm not a fan of the term 3D printing. I know that's what it's called, and it deposits material in a similar way to printing, but technically, it's not printing. Printing is derived from the word imprinting (I think), which refers to stamping images onto a solid surface. I'd like them to call it something else.
AM Basics | Additive Manufacturing (AM)
Does it also bother you when inkjet and laser printers are called printers?
But those don't stamp images onto a solid surface either. They just deposit ink.
I'm ok with that. It's printing, not stamping. Stamping is one way to print, depositing is another.
There are different methods for getting a tattoo, but everyone knows what a tattoo is. And no one would call an artificial limb a tattoo.
I like additive manufacturing. It's an apt term.
So if depositing ink is one way to print in two dimensions, why can't depositing plastic, ceramic or metal be one way to print in three dimensions?
It's not the process, it's the concept. It's like painting.
I'd like Wolf to come back, so I can have someone else to argue with besides you.