Wolf's Den

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
thats nice wolf! looks better than the stock pic u posted. white is a good color for hot states like az and fl.

if u have time id love to see some interior pics at some point.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
thats nice wolf! looks better than the stock pic u posted. white is a good color for hot states like az and fl.

if u have time id love to see some interior pics at some point.
White not one of my favorite colors for a car, but that what the dealership had to offer to stay within my price range.

Yeah it is true, it does work for the hot states. But unfortunately white also does show the dirt, so I'll probably be washing it a bit more often.

With the dark tinted windows and the interior is all black, I thought it would trap the heat, which it doesn't and I can try take a interior pic, if it shows well on camera even using a flash.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
With the dark tinted windows and the interior is all black, I thought it would trap the heat, which it doesn't and I can try take a interior pic, if it shows well on camera even using a flash.
i looked up some pics of the dash and all after u posted about getting the car and it seems cool. id like to see how it holds up outside of press pics.

Take a pic of the trunk,
So we know if Koop will fit when you abduct him.
wolf wont have to abduct me. ive been dreaming of becoming an arizona sex slave for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
Take a pic of the trunk,
So we know if Koop will fit when you abduct him.
I just went on break and took couple of pics, here is what the car truck looks like and there plenty of room to stuff a Koop body. [emoji14]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440611407.876744.jpg

Sorry if it not a great quality its high noon here and it's so damn bright and hot outside!

wolf wont have to abduct me. ive been dreaming of becoming an arizona sex slave for years.
Lol, I don't need a sex slave right now. Since I live in the desert, I could abduct somebody and leave them somewhere in the desert, j/k maybe? [emoji16]

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i like what newer cars are doing with cloth seats these days. my car is an 04 and the seats are fine but they are not that 2 tone type of cloth. everyone knows leather is a luxury but i actually think i like the type of seats in wolfs back seat equally to leather. i had one car with leather and it is quite nice but its also sticky and burning hot here in fl.

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
So far it paired it very easy, I can't play with the watch much tonight. Because, it needs a full charged and plus I'm going over the guide on how to operate it. My post more reviews about it over the weekend.

Reactions: semipenguin

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfyre13.com
From last night till now, I'm having a bit of a blast with my new apple watch. It didn't take long to charge from 25% to 100% last night probably took about couple of hours. I installed all the apps from my phone to the watch and here is my custom layout below.

IMG_1030.PNG

I haven't played with all the apps yet, I have tried some apps like the custom watch layout, exercise, activity, twitter which kinda has sorry ass layout, passbook, sports and siri. I haven't played with music yet, I found out that podcast app don't work with the watch. But I found a temporary app which will work for me.

So for with half the day over, I have only used 10% battery life on the watch, not bad so far. I'll post more info of whatever else I can think of and here what the watch looks like on my wrist. I'm back home for now, so I just charged up my watch again and it back to 100% battery life.

View attachment 2563 View attachment 2564

Last edited: