Wolf's Den

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 19, 2014.

1. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Cool. Have fun.
    Wolf likes this.
  2. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

cool pics indeed. keep em coming, its fun to see.
    Wolf likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I just want to do a quick post, for the past couple of weeks. I have been very swamped with work now, staying late and doing plenty of OT. I was under the weather with a head cold, plus I'm doing other things at night and sometimes on the weekends, so lately now I haven't had much time to post here, specially couple of the games I host. I also have been getting away from social media, little by little again.

So for now, I took down couple of my social media pages which I hardly use, my website and I won't be hosting the Guess The Pic and TV/Movie/Celebrity Movie Trivia games for a while. I don't know when I might get around to run them again.

I see how Jon was busy and passed on the torch of ATW, now I'm almost in the same boat. I'll try and possible keep up with ATW, but in the meantime semi and meme are doing a great job hosting it, unless somebody else wants to step in and help host?

Thanks,

Wolf
    semipenguin, Jon and HecticArt like this.
  4. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Hope things get better for you at work. Overtime can be very hard on the body and mind.
    Wolf likes this.
  5. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

haha, im just playing. really though i hope all goes well and u can get back to ur normal posting! ur games are fun. drc isnt drc without a strong wolf presence! :)

oh and hows the watch doing now that its a few days old?
    semipenguin and Wolf like this.
  6. Jon

Jon Well-Known Member

I feel your pain! I'm in the same boat since I'll be starting a new security job next week (which means I'm ALMOST a cop!) and will have lots of overtime and odd hours to boot. I'll be working hospital security looking after patients who tried to off themselves, or were victims of some kind of crime. Should be VERY interesting. I'll keep Theme Songs going but I won't be here much beyond that.
    semipenguin, Wolf and HecticArt like this.
  7. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Good luck everybody.
    Busy is going around. Between work, a couple of professional organizations I got stuck being on the board of, and a bit of side work doing photography, I've not had much time life in general. I keep hoping things settle down a bit too.
    semipenguin, Jon and Wolf like this.
  8. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Same here... If I'm not working late, I'm working extra from home. :(
    semipenguin, Jon and Wolf like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

Thanks guys!

Thanks Koop and lol, that party looks fun, but I doubt I would attend anything like that.

My watch is still doing great, I hardly used it today. But I will probably get it full use out if it at work this week. I'll keep you guys posted.
    semipenguin and JHDK like this.
  10. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It sure has, I'm fighting a damn head cold and working the same time. I can't afford a day off without pay, I'm still a temp.

Good luck with your new job!
    semipenguin likes this.
  11. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

semipenguin and HecticArt like this.
  12. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

I was telling the Mrs last weekend we need one of those here.
    It sounds like a good way to check out a flick.
    semipenguin and Wolf like this.
  13. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

good stuff. down here we have an ipic. its one of those fancy movie theaters that serve dinner and all that. its nice but im just as happy going to my normal cinemark or the rundown old regal that are both a couple miles closer.
    Wolf likes this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

There a iPic here also in Scottsdale, there several kinds of dinner and movie theater. From iPic, AMC, Harkins, Alamo and couple of others.

Harkins Theaters started in Arizona, there all over the valley and state and they started expanding into other states, little by little in California, Colorado, Texas and Oklahoma. I don't know other movie theaters copy this or not, but Harkins has a souvenir soda cup which can be used all year long. It only cost a few bucks to buy, but the next time you go to the theater it only cost a $1.50 to refill every time.
  15. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Is that the one Pee Wee got caught jerking off in?
    Wolf likes this.
  16. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

not sure what pee wee was up to cause ive been going there for years have have yet to be caught.
    blyons200 likes this.
  17. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

This might be what blyon's is talking about?

Paul Reubens, aka Pee-wee Herman, defends public masturbation arrest - NY Daily News

Pee-wee Herman didn't jerk off in that theater, and he has the expert testimony to prove it · Newswire · The A.V. Club

I do recall Paul Reubens old arrest history.

1991 - Paul Reubens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2002 - Paul Reubens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now he trying to make a comeback

He will star as Penguin father in Gotham and has a new movie coming out later this year.

Pee-wee's Big Holiday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and he guest started on the recent episode of SyFy Faceoff tv show.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I use to watch his old show as I was growing up, but now I'm so tired of Pee Wee Herman he should retire and go away.
  19. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Pee Wee's Big Adventure was a classic..

semipenguin, HecticArt and blyons200 like this.
  20. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

For as much as I wanted to hate Pee-Wee back in the day, I just don't find it possible.
    semipenguin likes this.