Wolf's Den

Discussion in 'The Studio Lounge' started by Wolf, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

For a while my old PC which I put together couple years ago, was starting give me problems yea I could fix it back up again. But I been wanted a MacBook for quite some time now. Well as of yesterday, I am no longer a PC user and now a proud owner of a 13" MacBook Pro laptop as seen below.

[​IMG]

Yes the laptop has trackpad, but I still prefer a mouse as I bought the new Apple magic mouse 2.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  2. IdRatherBeSkiing

IdRatherBeSkiing This space for rent

Seen below? Nothing there. Did you get the new invisible MacBook?
  3. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

lol now that would be pretty cool, try refreshing your browser? I was posting the pic when I posted the message.
  4. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

It's a Wonder Woman MacBook
  5. MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio1 MadisonRadio

Looks very nice
    Wolf likes this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

It been over 20 years and I finally found some Crystal Pepsi! Took a quick sip and damn still taste great!

[​IMG]
  7. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

I'm enjoying one right now myself! :)
  8. blyons200

blyons200 These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Ya I loved that stuff. It's hard to find. I found some at my local grocery store, only in single bottles. I need to find some 12 packs of it.
    Wolf and MadisonRadio1 like this.
  9. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

I been very busy for the past week with tons of OT from work and plus I been going around to different shelters, because I want to adopt a new dog and I finally found the right one. Her name is Dakota and she is about 5 years old.

[​IMG]
    semipenguin, JHDK, HecticArt and 3 others like this.
  10. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Awe.
    Wolf likes this.
  11. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

12. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

"Thumb Butte", is that near Uranus?

I've got some major problems with this thing. Aside from the fact that it's ugly, commercial-looking, and the lookout is super claustrophobic, the whole idea seems stupid to me. Why build something tall at the base of a rock formation or peak, when you can just build on top of the peak and get a better view?
  13. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

14. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Burn it down.

The architect should lose his license.
  15. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Looks pretty flame resistant.
    semipenguin likes this.
  16. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

It's gay resistant?
  17. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

It can be done.
  18. Wolf

Wolf The Lone Wolf

For the past several months, I been having issues with my job. My former supervisor was a $@%& and I knew she had something against me. Because I kept getting in trouble over stupid little things; like chatting, making personal phone calls and visiting websites I shouldn't be visiting which is all bullshit.

My former co-worker that sit across from me, was a very young female co-worker which doesn't realize the rules. She loves to talk, play with her cellphone and smart watch and I see her visiting websites we are not suppose to be on. Of coarse my boss has a rule if you see a somebody doing something they shouldn't be doing then we are suppose to report them. I don't like to be a rat, but I had to say some things about this girl. Because half the time she talks to everybody, specially me and which was very distracting and affects my work performance. I repeated her and she was talk to, but nothing really happens. Within couple of weeks, she was right back at it and I of coarse report her and that when things start happening to me.

I kept getting in trouble over stupid little things, I tried to explain my side of the story and nobody would believe me. They think I was creating excuses and to me it like whatever because I knew this girl, manager and supervisor were all good buddies. They always smoke together, once in a while go out to lunch. So there is favoritism going on, even though I been working for the company for couple of years now. So I took matter in my own hands and went to H.R. and of coarse they don't do anything about the favoritism and specially the supervisor.

So for the past couple of months, I been trying to find a new job. Because I had to get away from this damn work drama crap. I found something else and it alright, so for the past few weeks, I been changing my financial situation with my job ending and to come finding out. The reason why my old supervisor was a real $@%& she use to be correctional officer and couldn't become the warden of the prison. But instead she was the warden on my office, when the company was going through changes. They laid off so many people and close quit a few offices in many different states. Plus she made so many stupid changes in our office and people didn't like it. Like no more eating and drinking at your desk, eliminated all of our recycle bins and making sure nobody can leave there desk, even though if we had to go to the restroom. I played along with these new stupid rules and also this supervisor was targeting certain people and of coarse I knew was on her hit list.

When I put in my two week notice and did my exit interview with this supervisor, I did somewhat told her off. You are not a warden and you shouldn't be treating us like prisoners and how convenient my last two weeks, she and nobody else didn't really say word to me. So it was a partial vacation to me and I was really knocking my work out. So finally I am out of that prison and I have my freedom again working elsewhere. But I'm still trying to find a better permanent job.
  19. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

huh, that's some story.

glad you found something else!
    Wolf likes this.
  20. semipenguin

semipenguin Bum Looker

Good luck, Wolf.

At worst, you can go live with Koop
    Wolf and JHDK like this.