Wolf's Den

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For the past few months, I bought myself a domain. But couple of months later, I decided to change the domain name around couple of times. Plus I wanted to incorporate some plugins/widgets into my website. But the last domain registrar company, wix.com had a few options but require a monthly fee which was ridiculous and plus their customer service only work limited amount of hours during the week and not the weekends, which is f'n stupid!

So I was trying to transfer my domain name to a much better registrar company, which is godaddy.com and plus their headqueaters is in Phoenix and their customer service is open 24/7, which helps me out a lot better. So I finally got my domain name transferred and I don't plan on changing it anymore. Now I am working with wordpress and I have over 1000's plugins/widgets to play with and they are all free.

My new domain name is Phil C Berman | My social media homepage, yes that is my name and I gave it a whole new look, which is still being worked on in the footer area or aka bottom of the page. Which I plan on posting comments, feed information from twitter, instagram, youtube, etc. I still, got a few bugs, I need to fix. But hopefully it should be completed sometime by end of June.

I decided to eliminate the awards, which I was tweeting a daily biggest #Turd of the day award. I plan on incorporating new stuff down the road, probably like reviews on certain stuff and maybe a blog? I have talked about possibly adding my own forum, but I'm having issues with the codes in the background. Which I don't know when that will ever be fixed. But for now I have linked my site to DRC forum and have pages for couple of the games, we play here and all the past ATW themes and suggestion page. So if you want, please check it out.

Thanks guys!

Wolf aka Phil

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The government doesn't need to have secret GPS devices on you, most people willingly carry one around all the time.

Yea by doing this.

28_sfad7.w529.h352.2x.jpg

18yf0prxkt98yjpg.jpg

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Yea by doing this.

28_sfad7.w529.h352.2x.jpg

18yf0prxkt98yjpg.jpg

You missed my point, if you carry a smart phone you're being tracked, by the phone. So if the government wants it, its there. No secret devices needed. Not sure how the fact that your smart phone tracks your every move is some sort of conspiracy theory. It's pretty well known. And yes, I have one, so I'm being tracked by Apple too. It's all about the targeted ad revenue baby! Though I do try to keep in mind the privacy issues that have the potential to be abused by the government or the corporations that have access to that personal data.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You missed my point, if you carry a smart phone you're being tracked, by the phone. So if the government wants it, its there. No secret devices needed. Not sure how the fact that your smart phone tracks your every move is some sort of conspiracy theory. It's pretty well known. And yes, I have one, so I'm being tracked by Apple too. It's all about the targeted ad revenue baby! Though I do try to keep in mind the privacy issues that have the potential to be abused by the government or the corporations that have access to that personal data.

If you have read those earlier post properly, we were joking about tracking my liquor. Then I made a lame joke about the damn government likes to cover up their tracks and lie about it.

Then I posted those pics, if you don't want your smartphone being tracked, then put it in aluminum foil, it's like the old aluminum foil hat joke. By putting it on your head if you don't want the satellites or whatever reading your mind.

I didn't miss your point. I know the government tracks us with our phones, Apple says they don't won't reveal your information, but Google Android properly will. I own a iPhone as well, but I can't trust these big corporations half the time, usually somebody is lying.

If you don't want to be tracked is simply don't own a phone or I recall the proper terminology, but those pay as you go phones they don't collect much information. When you are done using them, simply throw them away or take the battery out and plus I was listening to some tech show and they said something similar to it or get some kind of RFID bag and put your phone in it, which blocks all signals.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I understand what you are talking about and agree. Along with I understand most people might not go along with my jokes, but it they way I think sometimes.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The government doesn't give a rats ass about what we do or where we go. They just aren't interested. There is nothing to gain.

Apple (yes Apple) Google, Amazon and all of the others stand to make money from it. They are the ones to be leery about. If you want to use their products, you have to accept that they are paying attention. Big data is here to stay, and all they want to use it for is to make money.

Reactions: Wolf and JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
to change the subject a little...hey wolf did u use square space to make ur site?

I was looking into squarespace, but they are like wix, so I'm with godaddy now. It may cost more, but they have a lot to offer for creating a website.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
i just have square space stuck in my head cause they advertise on pretty much every single podcast i listen to. over the past year i must have heard 10000 square space ads.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I heard them advertise a lot in podcast as well. They much be desperate looking for new customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
My old car was starting to give me problems, so over the weekend I was checking out couple of different cars and I need something cheap with better MPG and I came home with a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. Since mine is a 2.0L engine, it can produce up to 28 city/41 mpg highway, which I am looking for.

It doesn't come with satellite radio, but I hardly listen to it anymore. But the car finally has a feature I been wanting for years, built-in bluetooth. So it makes it easier with hands free driving and I can still listen to my music via bluetooth.

2015-dart-exterior-colorizer-jellybean-gt-laser-blue-front.jpg

Last edited:

sbv71

Oct 12, 2008
My old car was starting to give me problems, so over the weekend I was checking out couple of different cars and I need something cheap with better MPG and I came home with a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. Since mine is a 2.0L engine, it can produce up to 28 city/41 mpg highway, which I am looking for.

It doesn't come with satellite radio, but I hardly listen to it anymore. But the car finally has a feature I been wanting for years, built-in bluetooth. So it makes it easier with hands free driving and I can still listen to my music via bluetooth.

Nice.

Reactions: Wolf

Jon

Dec 16, 2008

Nice! Bluetooth is great.

Reactions: Wolf

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
If the car is that new they'll probably have a CarPlay update in the not too distant future. I'll probably replace the stock radio in the fiat with something CarPlay compatible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
If the car is that new they'll probably have a CarPlay update in the not too distant future. I'll probably replace the stock radio in the fiat with something CarPlay compatible.

In the more expensive Dart models, they did come with touch screens, which could probably come with CarPlay? I would like to have that feature down the road in a future car. But I recall in the Chrysler/Fiat brand does have UConnect. Which I have in my Dodge, do you have that in your Fiat?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
In the more expensive Dart models, they did come with touch screens, which could probably come with CarPlay? I would like to have that feature down the road in a future car. But I recall in the Chrysler/Fiat brand does have UConnect. Which I have in my Dodge, do you have that in your Fiat?
No, they started putting UConnect in Fiats about 2013, mine is a 2012.