Wolf's Den

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I just attend my first movie at the Alamo Drafthouse which meme mentions all the time.

The place isn’t bad, I was in a small cozy theater probably about 100 seats. About dozen people were in the theater and the menu was a bit hard to read with not much light in the theater. I didn’t order any food, I’m eating dinner later with couple of friends.

I enjoy my experience and my only complaint would be the guy grabbing orders from people. Yea he was bending down and walking fast. But he blocks the screen for a few seconds while going by.

As for the movie Halloween (2018) which basically erased the history to all the sequels. Without giving it away, there were some good kills and the story lined moved but to be honest the movie kinda sucked and they really need to stop remaking it. Even though you know what happens at the ending.

I give it 2.5 out of 5.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well, this week has been an interesting week so far with me at work and a douchebag getting arrested on my way home.

I work with a douhceturd at work, once in a while, he is alright. But mainly he can be a real jerk since he has come on board. He very demanding and really doesn't do the line of work I do. For nearly a month, he was complaining he needs a third monitor since everybody has one and he has a major tripping hazard at his desk. He lays out an extension cord, since there no hole at his desk to get to the outlet. He complains a lot with certain stuff, talks about some stupid government conspiracies crap and he on some kind of drugs because his body acts up.

Earlier this week he was trashing gays and kept using the fag word. I told him you must have issues with gays and he keeps denying it. Then why you keep trashing them and call them fags? Well, he doesn't want them around him and I told him "Since you have issues with gays, I'm one of them and I guess we're going to have some issues." Well, that simply shut him and he hasn't said one word anymore about gays.

Off and on he talks a lot about politics and I told him "I don't like talking about politics and it doesn't belong at the workplace." Well, he disrespects my wishes and keeps talking about it. Yesterday he was going on a rant with that CNN guy Jim Acosta "Oh he should be fired and be arrested for touching that woman." I told him, he hardly touched her and he was doing his job asking Trump tough questions and Trump was abusing the rights to freedom of the press. He wanted to argue and said something he had no rights to freedom of the press.

Well, today I had it, I can't remember what I said but I finally shut him up. Yea I got in trouble, with the boss. But he finally said no more political talk in the workplace. Plus the douchebag when he was yelling at me, he said something to me and why don't you take some Xanax and I did say oh you and your damn drugs. So now nobody is talking to each other at the job, which doesn't bother me.

Today on my way home from work, there was another douchebag. I can't talk much about it because I might have to go to court because what he did. Basically, this guy had a road rage issue, caused an accident and not with me and waving a gun at me. But he got arrested and that was my day today.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Is there an HR department or person where you work?

There is an HR department. But I'm a temp including him and I'm not trying to get in trouble. I'm trying to mind my P & Q’s but nobody cares and quite a few get away with stuff. If I do say anything it usually goes out one ear and out the other.

I'm currently updating my resume and trying to get out of there. Plus the work is starting to die down again and my boss doesn't want to see anybody unemployed.

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
If the guy starts saying that stuff again, GO TO HR. Don't say anything else to the guy. You told him once that it bothers you. If he continues, it's a hostile work environment. Don't argue with the guy. Tell HR what the guy is saying, that you don't want to cause trouble, but what he's saying makes you very uncomfortable. It pretty much has to be related to any gay bashing. The talk about the CNN reporter won't really count. If he keeps it up, it's harassment. HR won't like that.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You and he go out back and bare knuckle box about it and quit bitching.

The guy close to his 70's and needs to retire. Well it doesn't matter I had a talk with my temp agency today and they already have some reports on the guy. So he probably out the door soon, especially when I mention the gay stuff, which the company will not tolerate with.

Reactions: HecticArt

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Tell your temp agency he tried to suck you off in the men's room. :eek:

The guy close to his 70's and needs to retire. Well it doesn't matter I had a talk with my temp agency today and they already have some reports on the guy. So he probably out the door soon, especially when I mention the gay stuff, which the company will not tolerate with.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Hopefully they fire the guy for the right reasons, but even if it's just because they don't want any bad PR, at least he would be gone.

Good luck with it.

Reactions: Wolf

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
That guy you work with was acting like a real fa... ;)

I curse at work from time to time but never drop any slurs. We also talk politics at work. The IT guy likes to start discussions between our group, including him there are only 4 of us. I usually have the opposite opinion of whatever he is talking about and it turns into fun arguments. The difference being that we are all friends and it never leads to actual discomfort. Still though, it would probably be best to avoid all that no matter what. Well done shutting down your workplace jerk.

A dude waved a gun at you? Wow. That's some scary shit. I picture you in the courtroom witness box pointing at the guy and saying "that's the man who is a menace on the roads and threatened my life", in a big dramatic Law and Order type scene.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Here in Maricopa County, they post mugshots of whoever gets arrested. I found the douchebag pic and the guy is fairly young and with a nice record to his name now.

I saw he got arrested for theft control, drugs, threat and driving on a suspended license.

Yesterday the county office called me, the guy got released and will be appearing in court soon. I don't know if I have to attend since he was showing off and waving a gun at me.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
You'll get subpoenaed as a witness.

Here in Maricopa County, they post mugshots of whoever gets arrested. I found the douchebag pic and the guy is fairly young and with a nice record to his name now.

I saw he got arrested for theft control, drugs, threat and driving on a suspended license.

Yesterday the county office called me, the guy got released and will be appearing in court soon. I don't know if I have to attend since he was showing off and waving a gun at me.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I would like to introduce my new ride a 2016 Buick Encore.

car.jpg

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Wowzers indeed. That's a real good looking car Wolf, congrats! You'll have that thing for years.

What that set you back, like 17k?

How many miles?

Who'd you buy it from?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Wowzers. Nice ride.
The Mrs has one, and she loves it.

What?!

Your wife drives the same vehicle I drive now. Great I need to return my car back to the dealer now. :p

Thank you, I been saving up for a while. I actually got a good deal on this car. Plus it has very low mileage.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Wowzers indeed. That's a real good looking car Wolf, congrats! You'll have that thing for years.

What that set you back, like 17k?

How many miles?

Who'd you buy it from?

Thanks

I put down a little over 2K and the car cost a little over 16K. It has less than 14,000 miles and I bought it from Drivetime.

I believe my cheap Jew powers found me a great deal.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Here a quick update on the jerk from work. Friday was suppose to be his last day, because he decided to quit. But he decided to come in yesterday and hopefully work everything out. Well it was to late and the company doesn't want to deal with him anymore and he outta here.

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Here a quick update on the jerk from work. Friday was suppose to be his last day, because he decided to quit. But he decided to come in yesterday and hopefully work everything out. Well it was to late and the company doesn't want to deal with him anymore and he outta here.
Ha! What a loser. I think you should've put "quit" in quotes; sounds more like he was advised to leave (a.k.a. fired) than quit.

Just for good measure though, if you have a bullet-proof vest laying around, I'd wear it for the next few days.