Wolf's Den

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Ha! What a loser. I think you should've put "quit" in quotes; sounds more like he was advised to leave (a.k.a. fired) than quit.

Just for good measure though, if you have a bullet-proof vest laying around, I'd wear it for the next few days.

I will watch out for the next couple of days, who knows if he plans on doing anything? Plus his crap is packed up in a box. So of coarse he has to come back for that stuff, hopefully after hours.

Lucky he doesn't know, I have a new ride, unless he stalking outside. But the company does have security cameras outside.

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Awesome! Glad he's gone!

But yeah, keep your eyes open for a while Wolf. It's probably nothing to worry about, but it can't hurt to stay aware of your surroundings.

Reactions: Wolf

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Security cameras will get a good picture of him mowing you down if he decides to do so. Be alert for a while.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Speak for yourself.

You're only paranoid of everyone else is NOT out to get you.

Oh, I'm out to get Hectic.

I want to stand on his front lawn with a boombox like the scene from Say Anything, but I will be playing "Never Going To Give You Up" as Hectic grabs a shotgun and tells me, "Get Off My Lawn!

Hey, that gave me a great idea to create a YouTube video with all of those scenes in one. I'm going to create that later tonight and post it.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Oh, I'm out to get Hectic.

I want to stand on his front lawn with a boombox like the scene from Say Anything, but I will be playing "Never Going To Give You Up" as Hectic grabs a shotgun and tells me, "Get Off My Lawn!

Hey, that gave me a great idea to create a YouTube video with all of those scenes in one. I'm going to create that later tonight and post it.

Too bad nobody will click on it.

Reactions: HecticArt and Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
The world premire of Say Anything "Boombox Scene" (Alternative Version), please ignore IRBS and check it out.

Plus who can say no to these precious faces.

puppy-and-kitten.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Wow, this took a dark turn. Workplace shooting humor is what I'd expect out of myself, not you guys. Hah!

he was asking for it.

I think I heard Mr. Weinstein and Mr. Cosby say something similar.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Wow, this took a dark turn. Workplace shooting humor is what I'd expect out of myself, not you guys. Hah!

We learned it from the best.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix

All I can say my workday experience was great yesterday. No more dealing with the jerk, listening to his stupid government conspiracies stories, politics, bashing certain things and especially his opinionated crap.

I actually was able to listen more of my music and get more production done.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Yesterday morning my Thanksgiving was a bit of a disaster. My mom had to go to the hospital because she has some kind of white stuff forming in her intestines. It was due to some drugs she was taking and I don't know the medical word. It some long word, which I can't pronounce and spell.

So I spent most of the day at the hospital, now she was medically cleared and got released today. Now my mom has to watch what to eat for the next few days and our Thanksgiving dinner will be delayed till Saturday.

Since my mom was in the hospital, there was a GameStop down the road. Their wern't much people in line so last night I was able to buy a PlayStation 4 and a few games at a reasonable price.

Reactions: semipenguin

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Very sorry about your mom Wolf but glad to hear she is ok now.

Very cool about the ps4!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I have been saving up for a while. I just bought myself a late Xmas gift a 65” Samsung 4K QLED TV along with a new entertainment stand.

21e472a7ecf9f52e508497fd3ac6757f.jpg

Now I can play all of my game consoles NES, SNES, mini NES, mini SNES, Wii, PS3, and PS4, just missing an N64.

87b9fa6fbce54cc5117b1f3c3e535370.jpg

Last edited: