Wolf's Den

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm back bitches, as mention earlier in this thread I had a lot of crap to take care of.

Little by little I'll get back in my regular routine. Maybe if we can try in June and still do SNL Madness? I really don't want to retire Madness anytime soon.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Quick update from work. There was a co-worker I was working with for nearly a year. He was a f'in arrogant douchebag, thinks he was a mr. know it all and other crap. I tried to ignore him as much as I can, but unfortunately I had to work with him. :rolleyes:

Well guess what Friday was his day and he didn't even tell anyone they he got let go. All I can say is.

Reactions: HecticArt

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
I believe there is at least one arrogant, know-it-all douchebag at every workplace in the United States. I've certainly put up with my share of them. If anyone can offer evidence to disprove my theory, I would love to hear it.

youre-a-douchebag.jpeg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Usually, every job has one of those types. But lately, now the company is cutting back on the temps.

My boss talked to me saying I'm doing a great job and he talked to management they want to bring me on board.

They let go 3 temps in the past couple of weeks. The douchbag I talked about, one I hardly knew which decided to quit on the first week on the job. This one guy he's going to ASU doesn't put in a full 8 hours and doesn't know CAD that well.

I had to teach that person a lot of tricks, which he never wrote down and constantly be taught over and over. I also had to do his work for him from time to time, which after a while it was getting annoying. My boss wanted some feedback and I told him the truth. That's probably why he got let go.

I have no problem training somebody. Hell, we all teach each other new tricks almost every day. Like my boss knows CAD well and I learned some new advance commands, I never heard of. He doesn't know Revit which I do, so I train him and a couple of others on it.

Reactions: JHDK and HecticArt

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Couple of weeks ago the supporter group, I hang out with. We created a special tifo for Austin Bold. Which Phoenix Rising destroyed them 6-0 on $1 beer night.

Reactions: HecticArt

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Yes I'm in the pic. I'm holding the tifo in the bottom right hand corner. I have a black kit on with a dark gray hat.

lol, hooligan. The real hooligans in the supporter sections are the Bandidos which I am not part of.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I usually like standing in the front row. But once I go to the restroom or the concession stands. I lose my place and have to stand somewhere else.

Last Friday the place was packed, well over 7,300 fans. The stadium seats 6,200 well over 1,000 people were standing room only and most of them snuck into the supporter stands which overcrowed it.

Last edited: