Wolf's Den

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Haha, maybe I can suggest this segment on the Jerry show.

Thanks, I'll try to be careful. Especially who knows what this weekend might bring?

That clip looks like driving past a car crash on the highway. Part of me wants to look and see what happened, but I know that it's much safer not to look.....

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
For the past few weeks, I have been helping out some friends move and fixing up their place. Along with going to some events and working nearly 50+ hours a week.

Now the holiday season has arrived, things are finally getting back to normal. I'm already looking forward to 2020 and I have a few plans in mind as long things go right for me. Like I'm already losing weight, I was looking into Lasik but I'll probably be wearing contacts, getting out of the debt hole, visit a few more cities with my soccer supporters group and friends. Possibly the biggest news for me, I might have my own place by the end of the year.

The main reason why is mainly family issues. I'm been busy with so many things lately now. I can't keep taking care of my mom which she is in her 80's and my other family members refuse to help out most of the time. Since I been taking care of her for the past decade. I might have to find a caregiver or something to help take care of her. I'm about to hit 40 soon and I need a life of my own. I got promoted at work to "Project BIM Lead" which I'm about to manage a few guys on a major project that will last for several months. Since I have been having a great time with my friends and I could possibly get into a relationship with someone, that's why I need my own space, along with a few other things.

Well, that's been going on with my life for the past couple of months.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Since I finally have insurance again, after a few years I finally bought new glasses couple weeks ago. Just waiting for them to come in. But several years ago, I use to wear contacts, but I couldn't afford them again and yesterday was the first time I wore them again. Now trying to get use to wearing them again, but having difficulty putting them in.

Anybody here wear contacts or tried to wear them?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
If I had to wear glasses I could never do contacts. The thought of putting something in my eyes would make me queezy.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
If I had to wear glasses I could never do contacts. The thought of putting something in my eyes would make me queezy.

I know what you mean. I was like that before, but I got use to them. Now my eye lids are like fighting me. Plus I been wearing glasses for nearly 30 years.

I'm hoping if I can wear contacts long enough, I might finally go the next step and do laser surgery. I would get PRK Surgery because my cornea is too thin and I don't qualify for Lasik.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
A co-worker did the surgery and it worked out well for him. For me, nobody’s burning my eyes with layers.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Taking care of a parent can be trying Wolf, as you all know I am quite familiar with that situation. My escape was running away to Disney World 17 times in a year for day trips.

I know it can be a lot. And very stressful at times, but cherish it. I look back at my #RetirementLife saga with nothing but good feelings.

Oh and congrats on the possibly budding new relationship. Although, fuck you. How dare you be with anyone other than me?

Reactions: Wolf and HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
My prescription won’t work for contacts, but I’ve never liked the idea of poking my eyeball a couple of times everyday.

But hey, good news! I have a laser pointer for work, and I’ve been watching lasic videos on YouTube....... I can save you a lot of money! The trick is to use an ice cube and get the eyeball really really cold.

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf

IdRatherBeSkiing

Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
My prescription won’t work for contacts, but I’ve never liked the idea of poking my eyeball a couple of times everyday.

But hey, good news! I have a laser pointer for work, and I’ve been watching lasic videos on YouTube....... I can save you a lot of money! The trick is to use an ice cube and get the eyeball really really cold.
Maybe if Wolfie can save a couple of bucks and make it up to Toledo you can do it to him.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Taking care of a parent can be trying Wolf, as you all know I am quite familiar with that situation. My escape was running away to Disney World 17 times in a year for day trips.

I know it can be a lot. And very stressful at times, but cherish it. I look back at my #RetirementLife saga with nothing but good feelings.

Oh and congrats on the possibly budding new relationship. Although, fuck you. How dare you be with anyone other than me?

My escape is hanging out with some friends and my soccer gang.

Hey, you cheated on me first with a girl. You know the bro code.

Reactions: JHDK

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Hey Wolf, how you doing you sexy beast? It hurts me when we don't talk daily.

Soccer...

I know keywords like that will get you going.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Hey Wolf, how you doing you sexy beast? It hurts me when we don't talk daily.

Soccer...

I know keywords like that will get you going.

I'm doing great and yourself. I'm mostly on DRC during the week and the weekends I'm busy.

I been hanging out some good friends, which I haven't seen in a while. Soccer season officially doesn't start until March and there is a week of preseason in February. Last season, I have notice soccer took over my quite bit of my life. I'm going to have to let go some games, to do other activities.

Now I been hanging out with some good friends again. We been doing a lot of fun activities. Over the weekend, when we hung out. I always wanted to check out these "Escape Rooms" games, but I didn't have much people in the pass that were much interested doing it. Anyway it can be pricey to play just for an hour. But we found a good deal on Groupon and played the game. Unfortunately we didn't win, we were like 3 clues away of escaping the room. The theme was "The Lost Dutchman Gold Mine" which is a old famous buried treasure somewhere in the Superstition mountains outside of Phoenix. One guy knew his periodic table pretty well, which solved the clue within minutes. I did figured out couple of the clues, especially one. Couple of the guys didn't knew what these dash lines and dots means. Well I had some old pass experience with code breaking. I use to study morse code and when I saw it, oh I solved that code lock right away.

Oh we all had a blast playing that game, we all found a theme "Area 51" which is pretty difficult theme. But we all want to challenge that one day. There are quite few escape room themes in Phoenix like Alcatraz, Jurassic Park, The Terminator, Indiana Jones, Bill and Ted, Solved The Murder, Buried Treasure, Mad Hatter, etc. Now I to try and challenge these games one day.